The online racing simulator
For example the nested "if"s are a little obscure to read, one would expect if...else if...else instead if those. The rest of it might be just me being used to do things differently. Just saying, the code is readable enough to understand what's going on and that's what counts
-
(DavidTiger) DELETED by DavidTiger : Put on hold.. Work stuff :(
Quote from DavidTiger :And I won't be adding it to the new program.. Unless its requested by a few to keep it in.. Then I will

Keep it
Missing
PLEASE reupload the files!
Is there a way to rebuild the program in VB 2010 using the source code?
Quote from Impreza09 :Is there a way to rebuild the program in VB 2010 using the source code?

The last version of the source that is available looks like it's written in VB.NET, so I think it should be possible.
It was all written in VB.NET using VS2008 so it should upgrade just fine, maybe a warning or two.
I have put the new version on hold because I'm just way too busy with work.. doing constant 12-14 hour nightshift and I just have no time for anything other than eating and sleeping lol.
problem
hey can you help me the download link is down can you upload the file again plz
aahhh the link is dead hopefully this comes back soon. Seems like it would be pretty cool.
Unsure if i'm allowed to host the file or share the file but i have it on my website and you can find it here.

[link removed by request]

If i'm not allowed to share this file please inform me and i shall remove it.
I know you're a hater, but still, why is it a cheat? It actually makes you a little bit slower, because you can't reach max. RPM's...
Quote from Rhama :I have been banned from respectable racing servers for using it.

I haven't been banned for using rev bouncer from cargame, TC and other servers...
Quote from Rhama :this link has nothing to do here and doesnt point to David's rev bouncer,
but to mine, and mine rev bouncer is NOT LEGIT AND NOT ALLOWED BY DEVS AND YOU DONT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO REDISTRIBUTE IT.

how big should it be written ? ITS A CHEAT !!!!!

you didnt get it ? delete that link, its even not the release site, get some common sense, its not because it is free, that u can wipe ur ass with it...

How can I know it is made by you? And why do you upload the rar on a public website, so anyone can re-distribute it anyway?
i'm baffled? shall i remove the link or not i dont see it as a "CHEAT" as described it just cuts your engine i allow it on my server as i use it myself so i dont see what the problem with it is, but if you really want me to remove it i will.

i don't actually know where the program came from all i know is that a member of our community uploaded it.

EDIT: The description of the program doesnt show anybodys name other than DTD, so it doesnt really show who owns it.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2czzl2e.png
Quote from Beaver08 :i'm baffled? shall i remove the link or not i dont see it as a "CHEAT" as described it just cuts your engine i allow it on my server as i use it myself so i dont see what the problem with it is, but if you really want me to remove it i will.

i don't actually know where the program came from all i know is that a member of our community uploaded it.

EDIT: The description of the program doesnt show anybodys name other than DTD, so it doesnt really show who owns it.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2czzl2e.png

Like you, I can not see how it should be considered a cheat. Won't give anyone an advantage..

OT: I use DavidTigers Outgauge Revlimiter with no idle and stuff.. Awesome piece of software!
Quote from Rhama :I hate lack of common sense, yes.
its just the third time i have to ring the bell on people that post links to my unallowed cheating hacks.

about why is it a cheat : just because people call it a cheat so let it be and dont ask people why : they just dont know and u'll upset them asking by revealing their inconsistency and lack of freewill ! I have been banned from respectable racing servers for using it.

Its a rev bouncer yes and your common sense didnt take long to realize that a rev bouncer will actually make you slower, mainly because it cuts ignition where the normal game would still feed torque
Well, you must be special then.

people understand better with caps so :
ITS A CHEAT IT WILL EAT UR COMPUTER !!! ITS BAAAAAAAAAAD ! DONT TOUCH !!!! DIRTY !!! BOOOOOOH !

Quote from Flame CZE :How can I know it is made by you? And why do you upload the rar on a public website, so anyone can re-distribute it anyway?

Everytime I see you post I wonder why the hell they let someone like you to moderate the forum. But then again, didn't surprise me when seeing the current state of LFS..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Everytime I see you post I wonder why the hell they let someone like you to moderate the forum. But then again, didn't surprise me when seeing the current state of LFS..

That was a bad reaction by me, I admit. A couple of minutes ago I found his another thread, where he posted an earlier version of the RevLimiter and then removed it, so okay, now I know he's the author.

And that link is now removed upon request by Rhama.
ok just to clarify do i need to remove this from my website aswell? or am i allowed to distribute it?
Quote from Beaver08 :ok just to clarify do i need to remove this from my website aswell? or am i allowed to distribute it?

I have no authority here but as far as I'm concerned it's OK for you to distribute anything as long as Rhama is fine with that. It's just lfsforum that has a certain policy about what mods are or are not allowed.

Rhama's mod is pretty much harmless and I see no reason why you should remove it, IIRC the reason it's not allowed on lfsf is because it directly modifies the memory of LFS.exe.
Do you still have a link or something this mod? I've been looking fore something like for a long time, and I just found this thread, but the download link doesn't work =(
Me too!
Links broken :s
Use my newer revbouncer here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=79840
It doesn't have the anti-stall feature, but it will have for the next update.

This one still has the normal revbouncer but also an InSim Launch Control
please reupload!
hi can i get a new link? onein post is dead
link is broken ?

'Bouncing' Rev Limiter & 'Anti-Stall'
(226 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG