The online racing simulator
Quote from Kid222 :Ban 06. Seriously.

Without him it was fairly good race until that fake caution. But i understand it's purpose, so don't take it as complaint.

Post from Arox123

I'm sorry but you're a douch, lap 32 you spun me under yellow.
then last lap you spun me again, just managed to correct it but when coming back on track, you spun me again.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Post from Arox123

then last lap you spun me again, just managed to correct it but when coming back on track, you spun me again.

Liar, i've checked the replay and car 06# overall driving was ludicrous, unsportsmanship at its worst. Arox has only one view, own selfish one. Im sure that admins will come with a satisfying decision for racers with this situation.
Quote from Jordan2007 :

Ridiculous.
I admit that i poked him once, but the rest of his actions was his fault. I had a lot of work to do with him around me, he was desperately trying get back to draft, even when i was right next to him and i'm very lucky he haven't caused me more trouble.
Meh, i got all raged at being spun on the last lap after one of my better performances, sorry for the bad call on the jump although anton must share his starting secrets with me . To Diaz and Rose, Im sorry, my line looked shallower than it was so i held the inside although it was somewhat indeciseve of me. With Arox, well, i saw some people spin from my view, i couldnt avoid and my pushing round was a race incident. All in all very good practice with an un-satisfying result

Oscar.
Sorry if I had to leave, had to attend to the Fun Racing League, starting at 9pm30.
Quote from dekojester :I have the right to call a caution in practice races to make sure people know the procedures. I hadn't yet had an experience with wave around this time, so figured I'd take the advantage to get people practice in that procedure.

Let it happen on it's own instead of ruining other's race? Or why not let driver's test their setups for the long run? Encourage long green runs like you did at the beginning of the race. When you mention competition caution in vent the only person to respond with "yes yes lets do it" was Arox, and look at his absolutely retarded driving during that race. That should be a clear sign of how that idea was a terrible one.

Let things happen on their own, forcing them is never a good option. Year 3 and still making mistake #1.
I think really the point of these practice sessions is to check that people can actually race properly rather than [purely, ofc] "to have a good race". We [as admins] always appreciate a good long green period [as I'm sure you do], but letting someone race without seeing their behaviour under caution could cause problems within the race itself, which is what we're working towards. But of course, it's annoying even if it is just a practice race. But it's something we have to do to avoid bigger issues in the real race.
So basically, you want to force people to wreck to take out the people causing the wrecks?

Let the drivers cause the problems, not the admins.
Quote from PMD9409 :So basically, you want to force people to wreck to take out the people causing the wrecks?

Let the drivers cause the problems, not the admins.

If you do not like how we are running these sessions (which is not different to the other times) then withdraw from the event.

And no, just calling a caution does not cause the problems. We did not cause the problems. The drivers still caused the problems. There were plenty of problems before the caution.
AGREED WITH THE ADMINS!!

Phil, this is a practice session! and there are noobies around us!
let them know how a yellow flag works...

i watched guys entering the pits through the beginin of the corner while in yellow and that is not the right thing to do! if they dont know how to do, let the admins show them how to do it and so we can have a better race!!!

you were pretty pretty fast today and i bet you can do the same when the real deal comes! so dont cry right now!!! do cry after the real race ends!
Quote from dekojester :If you do not like how we are running these sessions (which is not different to the other times) then withdraw from the event.

And no, just calling a caution does not cause the problems. We did not cause the problems. The drivers still caused the problems. There were plenty of problems before the caution.

You just agreed with me and don't even know it.

@Buck: I'm not crying, as I don't have to do another one of these since only 2 sessions are needed. The point is that if you want people to learn, don't force bad habits. It's like you go to school to have the teachers stop you when you are doing something right, and then the teacher shows you the wrong way of doing it (without saying it), and telling you to do it right again. Completely pointless.
As this was just a practise race, then admins needed to see how ppl will handle under safety car. You don´t have to win the race, you just have to show the admins that you won´t cause unnecessary problems etc.
Quote from RudolfR :As this was just a practise race, then admins needed to see how ppl will handle under safety car. You don´t have to win the race, you just have to show the admins that you won´t cause unnecessary problems etc.

Also, and perhaps more to the point, the admins need/want practice dealing with these sort of problems.
We'll start Session 5 qualifying in about 10 minutes from this posting (0010 UTC, 1910 Eastern Standard Time)
Quote from PMD9409 :You just agreed with me and don't even know it.

@Buck: I'm not crying, as I don't have to do another one of these since only 2 sessions are needed. The point is that if you want people to learn, don't force bad habits. It's like you go to school to have the teachers stop you when you are doing something right, and then the teacher shows you the wrong way of doing it (without saying it), and telling you to do it right again. Completely pointless.

????????

i didn't get it but it made me laugh!! heheh
In my opignion, if you go to someone s Territory, you have to respect and accept the way they work, otherwise it doesn t make sense.

im sure if someone go to a territory wicht is not his, and WIN, he would never complain about anything, not even about a practice SC period.

It is always possible To win, SC or no SC, we here for competition not for arguing about CRAP subject.

Keep it real guys
was a good race overall, except didnt know my stop and go was waved .
Can't make both sessions, university work in the way.

See you at session 6 though... (hopefully with a bit more advance than 24 hours).
Deko is a bit sore coz his mum is taking his internets away... Or something along that line

Could be that he's just busy with real life too. I doubt it but there is the small statistical chance.
Quote from -NightFly- :+20000

Who will beat that number?

I guess it has to be me, +30000.

Any one else :bump:
Quote from CARRERA GT :Who will beat that number?

I guess it has to be me, +30000.

Any one else :bump:

+
Quote from hyntty :Deko is a bit sore coz his mum is taking his internets away... Or something along that line

Could be that he's just busy with real life too. I doubt it but there is the small statistical chance.

Oh,let's just hope he comes back asap and will give us one hell of KY250 practice session

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG