The online racing simulator
can't go any faster then second gear?
Hi it seems that i cant shift to third gear what am i doing wrong?

sorry im new here
Quote from Dirk Cleiren :Hi it seems that i cant shift to third gear what am i doing wrong?

sorry im new here

Hi,
A little bit more infomation and we might be able to help you. What car are you driving/or is it any car?

Maybe its just the pitlane speed limiter? Press "L" to turn if on/off. The limiter only restricts the speed to 50 mph / 80 kmph, but you'll be able to shift up.. So

Anyway, welcome!
its when i try to join a online game and its not only in the pitlane but also on the course

EDIT ITS FIXED IT WAS THE SPEED LIMITER SORRY GUYS.

and damn this is hard to drive game
Quote from Dirk Cleiren :its when i try to join a online game and its not only in the pitlane but also on the course

Thats odd. Lets try something.

Join an online race and do a lap or something until we can see that you cant shift upto 3rd. Then save the replay (press 2 - and give it name). It'll be saved in the LFS/Data/mpr folder - upload the .mpr file in your next post using the attachments {} button and someone will be able to say what the problem is...

PS: What type of controller are you using? Wheel/kb/mouse/xbox controller? Is this the first time the problem came up since you got LFS?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG