The online racing simulator
Interesting Feature ?
(38 posts, started )
Interesting Feature ?
I don't believe we have the whole story yet with this patch !

Remember Vic said....

'We have also been experimenting with another interesting feature as well... '

I don't think we know what this is yet, do we ?

Is it going to be working buttons on the F1 wheel... i.e Traction Control etc....? or something Else ?

Could be Night Racing, Weather, ...... What is it ?
Ive seen people saying there is an "evening" button in the viewer... maybe there is more to the game then the evening
we have another 3 days of updates left remember
Quote from stevewhite :Ive seen people saying there is an "evening" button in the viewer... maybe there is more to the game then the evening

Yeah, theres 3 settings in the viewer, heres hoping
again, the evening mode isnt new.
#6 - ajp71
Quote from felplacerad :again, the evening mode isnt new.

Not in the old version I had.
I believe there is an evening 'weather' for blackwood, but it wasnt in the CMX viewer before.
#8 - ajp71
Evening is an option at several tracks atm but the evening option in the viewer is new.
I don't think it's night racing, the lights on the models look a bit too plain. Instead I'm hoping for rain.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I don't think it's night racing, the lights on the models look a bit too plain. Instead I'm hoping for rain.

ohh yes rain would be my choice too.. bf1 on wet blackwood track flying down the straight leaving a trail of water mist behind you... would make some replays!
Couldn't it be the BF1?
I think it could be the BF1, the argument goes that a new car is not "feature", but I think it could be. I am excited to know what the next couple days holds though!

Still wondering about the misty picture of Blackwood...
Quote from Breizh :Couldn't it be the BF1?

Yeeeah...!

The man from Antarctica wins the "guess the feature" competition! :up:
LOL... It's cold down there, he's got lots of time to think.

Thanks for the last week BTW, it's been a blast - can't wait to check out your guys' work!
But what about the foggy BL pic?
Guess it's just foggy
Hehe Scawen, do I get to pick the next car added?
Quote from Scawen :Yeeeah...!

Cool! That works for me. Thanks for all your hard work

They have the internet in Antarctica??? Wow, talk about cool... or is it just cold?
Well thats the end of that speculation boys. And from the horses mouth too

Note to Geraldine - I meant horse in a nice way
No 'Surprise' then? =( I like surprises although it's more than enough with what we're getting
Quote from Scawen :Yeeeah...!

And what an awesome feature!
Geez N2O.... Say that again the first time you stomp the throttle in the BF1 ...
hes using two cups and a long peice of string and telling some one what to post in his forum account
You don't call a licensed BMW Sauber F1 a surprise?!

Pfft.
Alright Stealthy04... you caught me!

The next car into LFS is a Ferrari 430, and after that an 06 Ducati Desmosedici! :thumbsup3

Interesting Feature ?
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG