The online racing simulator
iTCC 2010: Round 3 Race Discussion
Discuss !

Date: 21 February 2010
Circuit: South City Town Course Reversed (SO5R)
Race Distances: 16 laps
Schedule (All Times UTC):
0001 Thursday 18 February: Pre-qualifying opens
2359 Saturday 20 February: Pre-qualifying closes

16:30 Reserve Shootout 1 for 20 Minutes (Race Numbers *1-*49)
17:00 Reserve Shootout 2 for 20 Minutes (Race Numbers *50-*99)

17:45 All iTCC Competitors to be on Race Server
18:00 Qualifying for 15 minutes
18:20 Race 1, grid as per qualifying
18:50 Race 2, grid as per race 1 result
19:20 Race 3, Grid - Top 6,7,8,9, or 10 from Race 2 reversed depending on number drawn by lottery – thereafter as per finishing order of Race 2

In the event that Keaveney hasn't sent out PMs by this evening, I'll go ahead and fire them off so people can prepare.
God help me

I'm just happy that I've signed up for this now.
Sorry for posting again, but have all the PMs with passwords for pre-quali been sent out yet?
-
(Wilko868) DELETED by Wilko868
Gotta pull out of Round 3, wont be able to make the race even if I make it to the Qualy shoot out stages. But I will be back for Round four.
NO! Don't give up Scott!
Quote from PwnageSniper :NO! Don't give up Scott!

Im not giving up. I just cant make the race for this round so theres no point in me trying to make it to the shoot out. I wil be back agian for the next round.
#8 - CSF
I couldn't of expected better from you Chris. But I shall never give up.
#10 - CSF
Password for pre-qualifying is still not working and i can't get in. Hope admins will read this in time.
Quote from Kid222 :Password for pre-qualifying is still not working and i can't get in. Hope admins will read this in time.

Sorry, thoguht someone else did it :doh:

It's set now.
#13 - Bee
No broadcast makes Bee a sad man.
Side note; Shootout 2 drivers may now join: Those with cars x50 through x99.
19th. Shoot, I need to improve for the next round.
I am on the brink of being in, :/ just need to wait and see....
#18 - Bee
No chance of a broadcast today then?
Quote from Bee :No chance of a broadcast today then?

There is. See the General Discussion fourm.
Does not work "on-demand"
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Does not work "on-demand"

Hmmm, livestream seemed to fail at its life. I'll try to reprocess them in livestream. If it doesn't work, then the recordings are lost.
Sorry to say this, but unfortunately there will be no on-demand or autopiloted versions of the live stream. The recording was set and worked, but livestream reports that it cannot download the video. I've tried to get it to retry twice, but it's failed.

I/we may consider trying to make either a highlights version or a post-production full coverage version. But either version I may work to require some form of payment for that version due to the effort that would need to be and would be put into that.

Also, I'd like to inform everyone that that broadcast was my last as a commentator for an LFS event for the near future. In some events I may still pop in for brief discussions as the race director with the commentators. Otherwise, I'll leave it in the well appreciated hands of Michael Passingham, and Chris Wilkinson to be the lead commentators for the majority of the remaining races.

The decision is not a snap decision, it's been very highly on my mind in the last week, and mostly on my mind for the last three or four months. I have lost the enjoyment I used to have while commentating. It is extremely hard for me to commentate and make sure the stream is running and do both well. So, instead of trying to do both well, and have both suffer, I will be dropping the commentary to make sure the stream works.

Thank you for today's racing.
Thanks a lot for your hard work, Deko
#25 - Bee
Aye, great job Deko, but the move makes alot of sense.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1

iTCC 2010: Round 3 Race Discussion
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG