The online racing simulator

Poll : Allow XRG's?

YES! - Allow XRG's to race alongside the XFG
NO! - XFG's ONLY!!!!
Allow XRG's ? [Result: NO]
Just a quick poll.

The league was planned for using just the XFG,

But apparently some would like to be able to use the XRG

Just to be clear, Once people decide what car they will use, they will have to use it for the entire season, so whatever car is used in race 1, will be used throughout for that driver. (will also have to ammend the signups to show the car choice).

So. Quick poll. See what you guys want.
:nol2:
lol zeug (polls actually on now)
If XRG = and Schedule = im probably in too
Franky voted for no.

Franky is the boss so what he says, goes.

Thread can be closed.
lol zeug. im all for a bit of democracy around here! so sssshhhhh!

whats funny to see is the people that are not even signed up (and i doubt will sign up) voting no to it... i mean...... come on!
As long as it's balanced well enough Idon't mind. But there are some tracks (like ky2) where it's no fun being in the xfg...
They're ugly and crash-prone on the starts.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :They're ugly and crash-prone on the starts.

hey! zeug is ugly and crash-prone all race! we still let him in...
yes XRG, might come and race then too
Noo! XFG provides best racing, not two cars
remember guys, top 5 in the championship have ballast. this will also slow the top 5 drivers down and make the racing alot closer.
Quote from franky500 :hey! zeug is ugly and crash-prone all race! we still let him in...

I give you ugly but I am usually clean!
you can't polish a turd. but you can roll it in glitter eh? lol
Since there is ballast, I chose yes to XRG.
Maybe we should let Zeug win a few so he can be ugly AND overweight.
I voted for no, even though id probably drive the Xrg if its a choice.
So dont mind my vote
Quote from z-ro 8 :Since there is ballast, I chose yes to XRG.
Maybe we should let Zeug win a few so he can be ugly AND overweight.

FFS, this is a game, I already have to live with that in reality. :P
hit him zeug... hit him!!!

by my calculations its currently 9 for no and 4 for yes (based on those who are actually signed up)
noo
Quote from franky500 :hit him zeug... hit him!!!

by my calculations its currently 9 for no and 4 for yes (based on those who are actually signed up)

I'm a bit slow, so it took me almost a week to figure that I had to sign-up through the link you posted on the series discussion thread. Perhaps there are others like me who would like to join but haven't had the brilliant idea of checking your 1st post yet.
#22 - VoiD
I signed for a XFG-league.
When this will change into a STD-league I´m off, sorry!
Stick to the rules please...
I too entered a XFG league but there's no harm in finding out what the enterants would like in the league. hense the poll. franky is not counting the votes from users who have not entered.
Quote from VoiD :I signed for a XFG-league.
When this will change into a STD-league I´m off, sorry!
Stick to the rules please...

as dadge just said only those who have entered get their vote counted, and its 12 for no and 4 for yes, So it will stay as XFG Only.

Didn't realise i was breaking the rules by asking what people wanted....
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :I'm a bit slow, so it took me almost a week to figure that I had to sign-up through the link you posted on the series discussion thread. Perhaps there are others like me who would like to join but haven't had the brilliant idea of checking your 1st post yet.

Normally it would just be a direct link for a signup form, But as its a league this time i thought it best if the only way people will know how to sign up, is if they actually read the details.

Will save alot of hastle further down the line.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG