The online racing simulator
Time off
(6 posts, started )
Time off
I've been looking at the forum quite regularly since I got into this game, but lately, I haven't had the time to play quite as regularly as I wanted, which brings me to the crux of the matter.

All you people who are whinging about lack of patches and development should just take time out from the game, 6 months or a year, as I have, and you will realise that over that time the game has indeed advanced, I find it far more enjoyable to play now, and appreciate the work that's gone into every detail. I also look forward to the next patch, which I believe is bringing a tyre physics update. I will not be moaning about the lack of development, as I can see that to implement the tyre physics would mean a major re-work of the code, and a slow down on the actual forward motion of the development. I'm quite pleased that Scavier have decided to go this route as it shows a particular eye to detail which I appreciate. Why would I want to play another NFS for heavens sakes. As has been stated many times on this forum, we are getting updates and patches for FREE, yes free. Just feel lucky you're along for the ride, as I think once complete, this sim is going to be one heck of a drive!

Time off from the game is an option, go play something else or get out more, when you come back I guarantee you'll appreciate it more, as I have.

to the devs!!!!

p.s. please stop all the pointless threads about no patches and lack of development, they are beginning to get VERY tiresome. In fact someone should make a sticky thread about the patches and development of the sim, so that new posters will be aware of the situation.
+1000
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
Quote from JPeace :All you people?

I am not whining about lack of progress, I am quite fine with the amount of progress happening at the moment. It's acctually a small amount of the community that are arguing with each other about the rapidness of progress. And an even smaller amount are making threads about it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not generalizing anyone, in fact it's pointed at the people who misunderstand the work that's going into this, it's just that there seems to be a rather large amount of bitching going on here about it, which ends up in nasty sniping about development/lack of.

I just think folks should appreciate what they've got, as there are a whole lot of people in this world with absolutely nothing, never mind a S1/S2 license, and stop moaning about something they've already got, and are getting free updates for
Where did you learn to read? He said "All you people WHO ARE WHINGING ..." (emphasis added) which doesn't mean everyone, it means just what he said - everyone who is whining. Not tough to spot
What Jesus said.
Quote from JPeace :Well, "all you people" does seem a generalization. I'd suggest you look at the threads that people are making: complaining about the lack of development, and then look at the amount of flaming they get for being such a jackass. And people do appreciate what that have got, many people on the community do. Just some people get bored and decide to post stupid things. I wont bother naming them because its pretty obvious who they are once you start searching.

I feel emotinally hurt and will report your post for sexual harasment and racism

But as you said, generalization is a bad thing. There is clearly a difference between support and fanboyism, as whining and critism / questioning.

Time off
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG