The online racing simulator
i'll try to be
in! btw couldnt sign into NDR site?
you actually dont need to sign up there, do it here
I will be here
So.. Is a password going to be sent out?
Quote from AjRose :So.. Is a password going to be sent out?

It's the same password that was sent out prior to Session 1, which everyone who signed up prior to then should have. If you lost it or don't have it, send me a PM and I'll forward you a new copy shortly.
I guess this is going to be free drafting practise session. There are 2 kinds: non-drafting and free drafting... So, I'm basically asking.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I guess this is going to be free drafting practise session. There are 2 kinds: non-drafting and free drafting... So, I'm basically asking.

Because I said I wanted to see people in the draft and racing with other cars near, should imply that it's a drafting session.
There were a couple people I noticed that were a bit lacking in situational awareness. Hopefully they get themselves sorted before the race.
sorry had to go because of a important phone call

was a good prac session today with less crashs than in the last one, maybe i'm going to race the next one too
Good session. I need to learn warming up tyres.

The fun race afterwards was... decent. Too much crashes though who could have been avoided if people would be calmer... like; crashing on last lap after SC restart on the final straight ?? Come on... Started randomly 16th, went up to 6th, got taken along in a crash, back to 17th, moved back to 11th and then the final straight crash finishing me at 16th.

Looking forward to do some more races like this with more passes and non-SC racing.
Just a note for future reference: If you see the SC speeding out of the pit exit apron, that indicates that it's going to catch you that lap, rather than waiting for you to come round again.

I probably should have waited in that last session, but you won't neccessarily do a slow down lap before meeting the SC.
Was immense fun that one Real eye opener to some fast paced racing after the previous two races where i was laguishing near the back.

Was running third before having an incident under safety car, with the safety car, knocking me back to tenth :P Climbed to up 3rd dropped to 7th then in the final two laps restart jumped from 7th to 2nd , and then 1st for a while before being taken into the final corner on final lap to drop to 3rd on the entry.

Nico hit the wall on the entry, i dived to pass and mayhem ensued but somehow wound up 7th...

Great fun guys, looking forward to the next one
Wasn't entirely bad. There are a few that could stand to watch themselves in the replay, and learn from mistakes.

Besides the normal ill-behaved SC periods, I saw alot of people not choosing a lane, and some not making sure it was clear before they changed lanes.

And 4 wide at the kink on the frontstretch is not good if you're not experienced......

Fortunately the race part of it didn't count, but it would be alot better if people would act like it did.
Sorry I didn't show up, still awaiting my new computer
good after practice race finished 4th
alot of wrecks i got loose in the 1st turn of the race LOL luckily no caution. then my teamate flipped his car for the 1st caution lmao .
Quote from GianniC :Good session. I need to learn warming up tyres.

Trust me, once the "SC racing" ends, you'll be looking for a way to COOL your tires!

@Deko/NDR: I got a slow week of college this week so if you could PLEASE make 1-2 sessions this week I'll gladly attend.

I might even give some extensive feedback that may help this "SC spree" we seem to have going on here.
Quote from PMD9409 :Trust me, once the "SC racing" ends, you'll be looking for a way to COOL your tires!

I can do 84 laps without a single red dot
was a very fun race after the practise, i even scared ill cook my front right when i tried to heat it when SC came out, going 200kmh

the practise session itself went quite nice, some people are still unexperienced at driving the oval and actually being aware(meh, who am i to talk) I'll see if i need to report anyone for not having mirrors.

Bumpdrafting in XRT is quite hard with the sets u get from setupgrid, so I recommend you do a decent set out of the setupgrid sets which I did by raising the set a bit and turning the ARB down, and tyre pressure a bit lower.

Of course I'm not a setup maker but that made my setup really stable when bumping which showed on the fun race.
Quote from GianniC :I can do 84 laps without a single red dot

110 here.

Don't worry though, last year I went the whole way without a pit stop. Tires aren't THAT big of an issue, just gotta save your fuel.
Some images including my pit stop, random racing and the last lap, last straight crash in which I got caught up (Martin and Bjornson had contact, Bjornson first slides left, so I moved right, though he "recovered" and suddenly went right... as going on full speed I couldn't avoid it anymore and hit his rear from which this picture is):

Attached images
KY250testrace.png
KY250testrace2.png
KY250testrace3.png
KY250testrace4.png
KY250testrace5.png
when are we going to have a 4th practice session?

and, Deko, where is that sheet with the drivers already able to race the 250?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG