The online racing simulator
Round 0b: Race Discussion
Hello all:

To resort the waitinglist and for us to see some new teams that have applied during the course of the season, we are sanctioning a second test round.

All waitinglist teams who wish to be classed on the waitinglist must attend.

Active teams are also allowed to participate, on a first-come, first-serve basis to fill any spots open after required teams are confirmed.

The following teams are currently on the waiting list, and must run the designated number listed here:

70 Last Lap Motorsports
71 WindStyle Racing
72 GraVt Racing Team
73 United Force Racing
74 Racing` Scene
75 JI Racing
76 Flash-Racing
77 Team RING-POLICE.com

Race Details:

Date: 14 February 2010
Circuit: Westhill International Reversed (WE1R)
Qualifying: 30 Minute open-track qualifying starting from 18:15 UTC. Standard GTAL qualifying procedures, except only one driver permitted in server.
Race: 2 hour race, rolling start. Race Administration reserves the right to call an "artificial" caution for purposes of examining trial teams' behaviour under SC conditions.

Following the round, waitinglist teams will be sorted and any free spots on active roster will be filled as needed.

Discuss questions/comments here !

Confirmations will open end of weekend.
yeaH n1
Some girlfriends/wifes might not be very happy with that date?
Quote from Turbo Dad :Some girlfriends/wifes might not be very happy with that date?

Only suitable date.

Saturday the 13th is MoE.

This weekend was too soon.

The following weekend was too late.

So meh. They'll get over it.

I'm single, so I have nothing to worry about.
Are the racers already in allowed to race in this event?
Quote from dekojester :Active teams are also allowed to participate, on a first-come, first-serve basis to fill any spots open after required teams are confirmed.

and what about a second team car?

E : don't read ths post ^^ I have found what I was reaching thx
#8 - need
Sorry, VM Racing are racing that night in the GTCC.
#9 - pik_d
Quote from PowerSocke :yeaH n1

You made me do a double take, I thought you meant n1racing had a team on the wait list.
Quote from Turbo Dad :Some girlfriends/wifes might not be very happy with that date?

We figured most LFS Drivers are too sad to have a real life.
Quote from J@tko :We figured most LFS Drivers are too sad to have a real life.

nothing wrong with that

nah honestly not nice for teh girls but anyway have fun
I will be away for this one, and yes with plenty of girls on that matter But I'll say it to the lads at MoS see what they think.. I'd say there will be a couple of them looking to do it.
where can we post our cars for this event?
what is a good fzr time?^^
Quote from Mustangman759 :where can we post our cars for this event?

You mean what car you're using or confirmations?

Former we assume is whatever you used before or put on your application. Confirmation thread will be open the week before the race.
meaning skin wise but if you have car type confirmation thead over glad to submit that to
Yah, JI Racing is interested!
Could any one perhaps share a set or two please?
Quote from luki97 :He wrote "good time", not best time

Weeell.. whats the average laptime for XRR?
35-36
FZ2 in the hands of Sirius could do mid-low 34s around WE1, and reversed is half a second slower according to the WR. Best XR2 time (though with 10kg extra) was a low 35.
Epic date

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG