The online racing simulator
Ok, try mine again...

try host it on the master server...

82.44.126.169 (i tried myself but the list says no reply, i am behind a nat though)
That master server IP is long since gone...
Quote from atledreier :That master server IP is long since gone...

ok... put this ip into the master server box

then click display list.

i have a game there called "sdf" (random keyboard bashing) join
Quote from molocco :think of turning master server off!

it was off all the time
The weird part is, I like the sound in this version better...
okay it is running: put in master server ip and join game "sdf" ...

peace mo
can't get my DFP pedals to work
is there no one out there anymore or is my server not working again?

peace mo
this sim came a loooong looong way.

its like i hit the jackpot when i chose this game as "the game"
look at it now!
we know but instead of waiting for the patch, we do some fun racing on old blackwood in cars with black windows... its just so funny...

peace mo
That was fun. Even in this version you can really feel the tires squirm and wow that sound beats S2/nK/N2003 by miles maybe could have some more random roughness added but it sounds gorgeous.
Are you all still playing?

What version?
I don't think so.
i had a blast ... lets race again tomorrow night in case the patch isnt out by then

oh btw heres a cfg.sta in case you dont want to spend your time collecting credits (had to rename it for the forum)
Attached files
cfg.sta.txt - 12 B - 271 views
so all the people still awake?
will be back tomorrow evening from around 1830 forum time.
then we can race the old tracks again...

see u on track

peace mo
ok time for me to go for the obvious troll before somebody else gets to claim credits for saying it

the physics are far better than nkpee´s
I had a play (single player GTi) and it does feel remarkably like rFactor and nKP. Not quite (LFS has better tyre modelling), but close. And OMG it's so different (said like Vicky Pollard)
Just gave it a blast - so many memories Its easy to see why this simulation is addictive, even way back then you could clearly see the potential it had - and even such an old version IMO feels nicer than a lot of racing games these days.

Is it just me, or was the A.I smarter back then compared to S2?
@Tristan - I'd of said it still feels like LFS more than any other sim.
Quote from tristancliffe :I had a play (single player GTi) and it does feel remarkably like rFactor and nKP. Not quite (LFS has better tyre modelling), but close.

btw is there a dedi server available for that version ?
Can we get some screenshots?
screenshots you say?
Any of you old time LFSers remember getting into trouble up here?

BTW, I can't get my brake pedal to work? throttle is ok, mapped as separated axes, switch axes and I have brake but no throttle.
Attached images
old LFS trix.JPG
Quote from Kencan :BTW, I can't get my brake pedal to work? throttle is ok, mapped as separated axes, switch axes and I have brake but no throttle.

try to find a setting where wither both work fully or one where both axes somewhat work (as in you can see the bars move when you play with the pedals) if you found this one manually switch the axes (not with the switch axes button but by inverting the axis selection for brake and throttle) after that both axes should work ... its a bit of trial and error but youll get it to work eventually
@rts: yes the ai was better then compared to the actual s2, but the s2 ai is not finished yet. they are now so dumb because they have no idea about tire temperatures and dirt, things which have changed since s2.

but if you give them good setups and let them train for 60+ laps they get a little better. but if you change the default name ai123... to some real names all learning is forgotten and they have to learn again. the same goes for every car/track combination.

peace mo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG