The online racing simulator
LFS Invoice / Receipt System
Tired of drivers coming onto your server and never paying for goods and services when they've used the pit facilities.

You change the tyres, gaffa tape the body kits back together and repair broken suspension, but what do they pay? Nothing. Just peel out from their pit box. Bet you never even get so much as a thank-you. Or, better yet, an invite to a lavish sponser event.

So.

I've set up an electronic invoice and receipt system that covers all cars, and is applied automatically when they pit.

Each driver, whatever type of car they use, gets an itemised receipt for goods and services purchased.

For use of this system on your host, I only charge an extremely frugile 0.25% on each and every transaction. And you only have to pay once a month, in arrears. Money paid through a very secure server, to a very insecure me.

To join this fully safe and automated system, add the code in the attached file into the proper parts of your LFSLapper.lpr file, and watch the money flow in!

Racing is an expensive hobby - but why should you pay for it!

================================================

I'm grateful to Fire_optikz001 for making relevant part of the coding available in the public domain.

For this, if can set up proper fully auditable accounting procedures, he will be entitled to 10% off any monies I receive.
(And my English spelling of this sentence is totally correct and totally unbinding!).
Attached images
LFS Receipt.PNG
Attached files
LFS Invoice Receipt System.txt - 25.1 KB - 303 views
Do you have too much time on your hands lately?
Nice script though.

You know how it is, one idea sometimes leads to another.

Mud on RallyX, to snow on visor, to paintball, etc.

I'm almost out of ideas now.

So good timing for when you, Tim[NL], Krayy, and Fire_optikz001 get into the swing of things.
#4 - Krayy
If I'm in a race and need a condom and some KY Jelly, I'd better not be bringing up the rear :eye-poppi
(come to think of it, I'd rather not be first in the line either)
Quote from sinanju :

You know how it is, one idea sometimes leads to another.

Mud on RallyX, to snow on visor, to paintball, etc.

I'm almost out of ideas now.

So good timing for when you, Tim[NL], Krayy, and Fire_optikz001 get into the swing of things.

Those ways are known to me
I won't get into swing with Lapper and/or LFS.
Completely abandoned both. (lost interest in racing and as a result of it, no need to do anything with Lapper)
But I keep an eye on this section of the forum and who knows I will get back to LFS and/or Lapper in the future.
i dont get this one can u explain please
If you enter pit box for any reason (refuel, fix body damage or fix mechanical damage), you're presented with an itemised receipt for goods or services based on the pitting reason.

Different receipt for each type of pit reason and for each type of car.

But. It's a joke.

Just a little something to while away the time when waiting for refuel or damage to be completed.

If you're in pit box for more than a few seconds, no doubt you'll check the arithmetic is right.

You can easily change the text on some of the lines, so instead of saying something like 'Confectionery', you can put your own text in, like 'Road Map', or 'Highway Code', or 'Dummies guide to driving' or 'Cat Litter' or...... whatever you think is funny.

You could even tell poor jokes with it.

Knock, Knock . . . . . . . £0.00
Who's there . . . . . . . . £0.00
Police . . . . . . . . . . . . . £0.00
Police who? . . . . . . . . . £0.00
Police stop telling
these stupid jokes
. . . £priceless

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG