The online racing simulator
iTCC 2010 - Round 2 LIVE Broadcast 31st January
Hello race fans !

The iCON Touring Car Championship returns for Round 2 !

After an exciting first round, the drivers geared up for the fast and flowing Kyoto National Reversed course, which saw some of the nastiest shunts last season along with some of the best racing.

We had 58 drivers try to prequalfy for the event for those outside the top 15 in points. Those in the top 15 in points, as with last season, are locked in for the round. 50 make it through, and they will vie for the open spots on the grid in the reserve shootouts which start at 16:30 UTC, which we'll cover live.

The 31 cars who get to compete in Round 1 will take to the track for qualifying starting from 1800 UTC, then afterward there will be three races of 13 laps each. We'll explain some new rules again that we talked about in the test race but will reexplain them to ensure people know the new Safety Car and ballasting procedures.

Join myself Michael Passingham and Michael Booth for today's exciting racing. I'll not be commentating as I'm a bit unwell still and wish to save my voice (last time I did excited commentary I lost my voice for a week), plus, it is looking as if I'll have to admin.

You can watch it on either the new layout of livestream or the good ol' layout of livestream

The server is on LFS Remote for you to follow along.

You can use live timing on spdoRacing's Satellite Tracker to follow as well

Our schedule:

1630 - 17:25 UTC : LIVE Reserve Shootouts
17:25 - 17:58 UTC : ARCHIVE: An old ITCC race
17:58 UTC : LIVE Coverage starts

See you this evening !
Another couple hours of shouting for you lot then?
Oh I need some of those wishes as well.
EPIC crash! <3
This is awesome!

Everybody tune in who hasn't yet!!!
I see a bright future for Dennis Lind in ITCC.
Dennis.

What the feck dude?

He even crashes people on the way to the pits.
Speechless.

Quote from JPeace :bah leave him alone, tbh he did nothing wrong imo.

and crashing in the pits? its after the race isnt it?

WHAT???!?! I'm sorry but did you even watch this race? Seriously? WOW

But that aside, that race has given me some serious raaaaaaage.
Quote from JPeace :bah leave him alone, tbh he did nothing wrong imo.

Is this post meant to be comedy?
#11 - CSF
I think I blew out my voice box in my high pitched WTF at Kerekes' flying across T1.
What a fun broadcast tonight.

Race 2 was EPIC!

ITCC at its best.
I thought Race 1 was pretty clean - Wilko managed to do quite well. Then we were back to normal with a manic Race 2, and a mad Race 3. I'm glad I did all my other protests yesterday - I've got lots of work to do this week
Quote from zeugnimod :What a fun broadcast tonight.

Race 2 was EPIC!

ITCC at its best.

Race 2 was fun until someone decided to ruin it.

And no, that was no where near close to being iTCC at its best.
Quote from PMD9409 :Race 2 was fun until someone decided to ruin it.

very true, it's turned into a crashfest now. I miss season 1
Quote from JPeace :was for spectatorzzzz

Gives me a good reason to just drop out and watch then, because it's nearly impossible to race cleanly with your fingers crossed hoping no one is going to try and kill you.
I still can't find the words. Le fu.
wow.
Quote from PMD9409 :Race 2 was fun until someone decided to ruin it.

I can imagine but I'm too slow to get anywhere near the league so I watch the stream and from a spectator standpoint, it was.
There's a lot of reckless driving going on, on race two in the first lap I was going wide and someone decided he suddendly was alone in the track and was entitled to take the inside then go wide and squeeze me into the sand, lag and lfs collision physics took action and suddendly flying cars.
Quote from JPeace :im not stopping you from leaving the league.

No one is, that's why I probably will.

Quote from zeugnimod :I can imagine but I'm too slow to get anywhere near the league so I watch the stream and from a spectator standpoint, it was.

I'm too clean so apparantly I should just watch too.
Aaaaanyway, I'm back from some nice bowling (which I won, for the record) and am calmed down. I don't know if I should watch the broadcast again. I'm tempted...
Was a nice race to watch

keep it up guys
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Aaaaanyway, I'm back from some nice bowling (which I won, for the record) and am calmed down. I don't know if I should watch the broadcast again. I'm tempted...

Well bowled, Passo!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Aaaaanyway, I'm back from some nice bowling (which I won, for the record) and am calmed down. I don't know if I should watch the broadcast again. I'm tempted...

some balls rolling down a lane and taking out some pins is like iTCC: Cars rolling over the track and taking other cars out... I wouldn't calm down with bowling

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG