The online racing simulator
Just bought an S2 account
(43 posts, started )
#26 - S4t1
My 2.7Ghz Dual Core runs LFS flawlessly 100+ fps ...
youre telling me its only using 1 core :o

cool

Tried running lfs on my 571mhz Celeron Asus eeepc ... 6fps max :lol:
ok so im just about to buy a s2 licence like (NOW) and im wondering how many times can i can use it?

like im getting a new setup verry soon and wanna just be able to download the latest demo slap in my code and play away, right?

even better can i just coppy lfs (main folder) and drob it on my new c:/ ?
no codes used?
you get an unlock every friday. + two when you purchase LFS (i think).
Quote from JPeace :yeah you get 2 when you buy lfs.

ok nice, but before i do this where can i download alpha 0.5z?
will it be demo then i can ulock it and patch it up accordingly??

can i patch down again, or install 0.5z over??
just download z28. unlock it and robert's your mothers brother.
LFS will stay as a demo until you unlock it.
Quote from dadge :just download z28. unlock it and robert's your mothers brother.
LFS will stay as a demo until you unlock it.

yeah this is all verry nice but i want z (alpha) 0.5z is it ? the first one!

better for tweak i belive?
Quote :3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.
3.2 You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock.
3.3 We recognise that people may buy a new computer or reinstall their operating system from time to time. For this reason, we will automatically give you an extra spare unlock once a week (every friday morning), up to a maximum of having 2 spare unlocks available. The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.
3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

I suggest you read the EULA, as you agreed to its terms by purchasing a licence.
Quote from hankevans83 :yeah this is all verry nice but i want z (alpha) 0.5z is it ? the first one!

better for tweak i belive?

i don't do tweak (much) but the one i have works with z28 quite fine. i have only used tweak to try to replicate a 22b.
Quote from morpha :I suggest you read the EULA, as you agreed to its terms by purchasing a licence.

well i will read it i aint bought it yet tho
Quote from dadge :i don't do tweak (much) but the one i have works with z28 quite fine. i have only used tweak to try to replicate a 22b.

yeah i got a version of tweak to work with the z28 demo but never could get the turbo to work on none turbo cars like xfg
yeah... i did.
the turbo is there but there is no guage in the cockpit of the non-turbo cars. you know when the turbo has kicked in tho.
This thread will be nominated come 2011 xD...."Best Thread"
Quote from dadge :yeah... i did.
the turbo is there but there is no guage in the cockpit of the non-turbo cars. you know when the turbo has kicked in tho.

strange?? what about turbo boost guage on the virtual clocks/guages i dont see one there either??

besides that when i use shift-a there is now option to change turbo noise, dump valve (bov) whatever?

and on track the car dont feel any different sound or perfiormance?
i dont hear no turbocharger nor feel one
Quote from hankevans83 :well i will read it i aint bought it yet tho

My apologies, I assumed you were the thread starter and thus was lead to believe you already had purchased it by the thread title.
#40 - S4t1
Quote from roadrash17 :This thread will be nominated come 2011 xD...."Best Thread"

Why ?
My Thread has just been hijacked ... twice !
Thats no reason for a nomination :lol:
wooooaaaahhh s2 licenced i likey likey, turbo xfg finally
watch out for me........litteraly
#42 - S4t1
Quote from S4t1 :OP here ... finally took the plunge ... and brought this :
http://accessories.euro.dell.c ... s=ukdhs1&sku=A2886911

now way!!! 2day i couldnt take it no longer playing with the xbox pad,
so i quickly reserved the last logitech driving force gt (the one with the little red twist knob on the steering wheel officially for gran turismo) from my local argos store 5 mins away

im sure you know of this wheel?
i payed top dollar for it @ £98 stupid i know ebay yaddda yaddah blah blahh.......but i wanted it "NOW"

anyway i bought it cus i just gave my ms wheel 2 my younger bro for forza this was about a week b4 i got lfs demo, also if i bought a wheel i wanted it to be 900 degree steering at least! the fact of having any shifter is a bonus coming off the ms which im sure u know aint got one. anyway im gonna look into choping it clean off and putting it on some sort of clamp to clamp it next to my rs turbo recaro

again no clutch pedal but thats nothing a "rock band pedal" cant sort
i done it to my xbox wheel for forza 3 so it should work for this?

Just bought an S2 account
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG