The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 250: Driver Information
Hello racers

this year we will again be broadcasting the Kyoto 250. To know who-is-who on the grid it would be kind to sent us some pieces of information. Apart of having just a few words on the paper of the commentators your inofmation will be published in the 2010 Kyoto 250 Official Souvenir Programme and it will be used for on-air graphics, too.

So, what we need from you:

Quote from JO53PHS :
  • Location (City/County/ State and Country)
  • Interests
  • Hopes/expectations for the race:
  • Previous (or recent if many) race/league experience
  • Controller
  • Picture (mainly so that we can put a face to the name, and get to know you better) Reasonable resolution, preferably, so I can see you without a magnifying glass

Additionally I'd like you to sent a .png of your starting number with a transparent background and the main colour of your skin to use it for the on-air-broadcast graphics.

Send bios to driverbios@newdimensionracing.com

Thank you
how must the colors be presented? just a simple block of black or can it be a bit more fancy? :P
Quote from nikopdr :how must the colors be presented? just a simple block of black or can it be a bit more fancy? :P

Preferably (extremely so) just give us a png of the exact font and styling you used for what's on yer livery.

I'll have an email addy created for sending to tonight.
Quote from nikopdr :how must the colors be presented? just a simple block of black or can it be a bit more fancy? :P

Quote from dekojester :Preferably (extremely so) just give us a png of the exact font and styling you used for what's on yer livery.

I'll have an email addy created for sending to tonight.

It's already enough to sent the RGB-Code with it...
When must we have all this in
... I'd say before the qualifying day sothat I have enough time (one week) to create all the graphics
Interests: Obviously Racing but also play Hockey
Hopes/expectations for the race: To actually get into the Kyoto. I suppose a top 15, top 10 would be very nice
Previous: Currently taking part in the TBOC championship For Epic Racing
Controller: Thrustmaster FFB
Picture: coming ASAP
Mail incoming.
i did send to someone something like it for b'n'j revival cup, if you haven't got it anymore then i'll do a new writeup if needed

edit*baah, i'll do new.
Location USA/ Connecticut
Interests sim racing
Hopes/expectations for the race: Winning!
Previous (or recent if many) race/league experience FOX on the run series (speedsims) & Speedsims FXR series
Controller Logitech MoMo Wheel
Question is a picture required? dont realy want to give away all my info lol... or can i just include my Yahoo! ID picture?
(name) matt kings.
Quote from elliot1992 :Age: 17
Interests: Obviously Racing but also play Hockey
Hopes/expectations for the race: To actually get into the Kyoto. I suppose a top 15, top 10 would be very nice
Previous: Currently taking part in the TBOC championship For Epic Racing
Controller: Thrustmaster FFB
Picture: coming ASAP

Quote from Mustangman759 :Age :15
Location USA/ Connecticut
Interests sim racing
Hopes/expectations for the race: Winning!
Previous (or recent if many) race/league experience FOX on the run series (speedsims) & Speedsims FXR series
Controller Logitech MoMo Wheel
Question is a picture required? dont realy want to give away all my info lol... or can i just include my Yahoo! ID picture?
(name) matt kings.

Quote from dekojester :Email your bios and stuff to driverbios@newdimensionracing.com

d

How big should the picture be?
Big enough so Wilko can print it out in A3 and make grass drifting noises when it's up on his wall.
I heard something about 200x180 or smth similar. Hmm?
Send whatever you have and we can resize it...
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction
Quote from boothy :Big enough so Wilko can print it out in A3 and make grass drifting noises when it's up on his wall.

E-mail sent
Sent. Sorry for sending it on the last day before qual .
Sent.
sent, sorry bout hidious pic only one i had lol and yes it is recent
Sorry, i can´t participate. I have other plans. See you next season
Hai, ive sent my info... probably did most things wrong... but im british, so its expected of me
Quote from oscarhardwick :Hai, ive sent my info... probably did most things wrong... but im british, so its expected of me

Yeh n1, put us brits further down the respect line

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG