The online racing simulator
dds converter problem
(5 posts, started )
dds converter problem
Hello,i have the dds converter,and sometimes the program close if i want open a dds file...why??

sorry for my bad englisch
Well, dds converter doesnt work for me in Vista (in Win7 beta, it didnt work either). The one that u can get from lfs-database is what i mean. Im using Image Converter PLUS - works like a charm for me.
I have the same problem (Windows XP..) with DDS Converter 2..I'm checking my XRG(skins_dds) skins ,and on some of the .dds files the program quits..Works fine ,but on some files ,It just quits..
Maybe the .dds file overloads the program
Before ,I've downloaded it..Because I tried to change the XRG rims..Like some people did in this forum..But after I changed the alloy..It didn't change the rims ,It was something like a skin for the rims..lol

Plus..Here in Data/DDS file DISCDRILLALP24.dds gives me a fast quit on DC2(dds converter 2)..Tried to use Open With > DC2..But error came out..So..Sometimes it happes ,sometimes not..

Attached files
DISCDRILLALP24.dds - 85.5 KB - 341 views
This message means that you are trying to run the .dds as application! DDS Converter 2 works as charm on my Win 7 Ultimate x64. Seems like some file association problem in the DDS Converter or something.

dds converter problem
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG