The online racing simulator
Quote from Fastwalker :remind me not to try oval racing again

60% of the time behind SC, and inavoidable crashes/spins in front of u on green

can't be helped i guess

gl with the event tho <3

We use these to filter out the people who can't drive or need practice. Don't use just your first session as a judge. They clean up generally as they go. The race is usually much better

d
Yea i know

The problem is that once the field is spread over the track, the chances on crashes are alot smaller. But by deploying SC, it all gets bunched up again. Kind of like a vicious circle.

Vicious circle... oval.. hmm i see a connection here

Meh i might try the next prac session if i can.

Untill then
sry to car 93 on lap 41 rewatched was my fault
BAHHH

I'm sorry for getting so frustrated and causing trouble but the amount of stuff that went wrong.

I binned it from from 5th place after climbing up from 26th causing a crash behind me. After pitting to the back, i got involved in another crash, causing me to pit again and then coming out i accidently undertook under a yellow glag resulting in a drive through before the next yellow came out and i closed back up.

From there i managed to push up and on the final straight to the line, at the kink, i was neck and neck with 06 who, having saw i was passing him, decided to force me into the wall and gave him the spot. Overall i finished 9th but it could of been so so so much more...
I want to say sorry to mike on that first accident. That was completely my fault. I'm very sorry. I'll do my best to see that it wont happen again

Quote from Kid222 :Sorry to Lizard and then to the whole field behind for the second caution, my fault. Check replay, if you want to have laugh at me.

Everything was quite good before, it was my first laps since last years KY 250 on this combo, so i was happy with my position until the point, when it all went balls.

Sorry once again.

I saw it as a racing incident. It's np

Race was caution filled but i'm sure it will get better. I had an absolutely fantastic final lap with Yann and the #12 of Hofer. Absolutely wonderful driving by the front runners. I'm looking forward to this more and more despite the huge amount of cautions.

Quote from J@tko :Your wife makes LFS videos?

Begone, you sexistic pawn.
:spam4:
Quote from zeugnimod :Is that the moment where the commentators scream "THE BIG ONE!!!!"?

This was something little bit bigger.
2nd once again, could of been 1st if i hadnt had the accidents before the fight for top positions. Cant say im glad with the position due to my own and fields itself mistakes. I sincerely hope that my future drives in practise sessions will be better. As i currently am not satisfied with 2 practise sessions i've had. Definitely need more practise.
I pray for next session on this weekend.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG