The online racing simulator
Dedi Question
(8 posts, started )
Dedi Question
Hey ,how can I make a Welcome Text ? For Example when I connect to some other Demo Servers ,in the right lower screen there is a Welcome Text (Advertising and Stuff) :?

Can't find anything of that sort in Server Dedicate Folder's..
#2 - amp88
Check the Commands.txt file in the docs folder of your LFS installation:

Quote from Commands.txt :/welcome=X.txt :set welcome text file

Quote from amp88 :Check the Commands.txt file in the docs folder of your LFS installation:

I found that ,when I started hosting my server..But didn't get it right..I've tried to make a .txt file now ,and it worked

I've just needed a little brain D: and that post maybe Thanks.

BTW. Can I make this somehow automaticly ? Because I might forget it in a week maybe..
#4 - amp88
Quote from r3zp3k7 :BTW. Can I make this somehow automaticly ? Because I might forget it in a week maybe..

Open the setup.cfg file in your dedi server install. Find the following section:

Quote from setup.cfg :// optional: welcome message up to 200 chars
//welcome=welcome.txt

Take away one of the forward slashes for the second line and change the "welcome.txt" to your filename. For example, for a file named "mywelcome.txt":

Quote from setup.cfg :// optional: welcome message up to 200 chars
/welcome=mywelcome.txt

Save the file and restart your server.
Thanks everything works 100% now
BTW. Sorry for the second post..

Is there a way ,I can make a server status page ? I can find a web host for my server ,but I don't know is there a thing like "Server is :" and a picture which tells the people if server is Online/Offline

Dedi Question
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG