The online racing simulator
ATC 60 Lap GP - League
(66 posts, closed, started )

Poll : What days

Closed since :
Saturdays
Sundays
Quote from franky500 :clashing schedules are fine but its alot better if clashes can be avoided.

I can tell you now the 1st race will be at Blackwood GP on 28th Febuary Quali start 18:15 GMT, Race start 19:00 GMT

FFS! That is the only Sunday in February where I don't have time. You did that on purpose! :/
then it seems its going to be one that you drop at the end then.
But it's BL!
then cancel whatever ur doing that day....

Consider it punishment for never turning up for the single races..

Muahahahaha (spider monkey wins... again !)
just doing a final proof read (well, getting dadge to do it but meh) then it'll be ready to rock
Quote from franky500 :just doing a final proof read (well, getting dadge to do it but meh) then it'll be ready to rock

fixed that for you too
ready
Cool

Don't forget to spread the word guys, I really hope this can turn out to be a success..

And unless your a super speed reader you did not read the rules so... DO IT

Nice one
awesome... all the stuff, site, rules, etc

already put it on my site, and my team will join too
#36 - VoiD
I´m so exhilarated...
Attached images
XFG_Z304_void.jpg
de Souza SRS:de Souza Sim Racing Society Full League Entrance Feb 1st 10, 9:35 PM

Ah, I finally get to beat you again.
Looks good. Make sure to get it hosted on spdoRacing too
45kg of ballast per race? That's like racing a XFG with another XFG on top of it.
Its only there whilst your "at the top" so it works out in the end , i gave it a quick test earlier and it really didn't make me much slower (yes i was slower.. but still at a good front midfield pace)

oh and just a quick note... anybody who thinks its a good idea to use that damn "Button clutch" thing (if its still around), Please dont.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :45kg of ballast per race? That's like racing a XFG with another XFG on top of it.

45KG is only 7st 1.2lb. just over half a person
Quote from dadge :45KG is only 7st 1.2lb. just over half a person

Yeah, I think I exaggerated it a little.
Please note a slight extension of the rules:

Added - Race Rules, Rule #6

Quote :Penalties - Any Drive through or Stop Go Penalties must be serverd within 3 laps of being issued.

Re-worded Pitting Rules, Rule #2 for Clarrification purposes.

Quote :Pit Entry and Exit - DO NOT CROSS THE YELLOW PIT ENTRY / EXIT LINES!!! - Make sure you follow the FULL pit entry and exit on all tracks, For the purpose of distinction we will add a "pit end" zone using a white line at the very start and end of a pit lane. The penalty for crossing the Pit entry or exit line is a Drive through.

I think i've found all the changes that were needed but should there be any more like the ones above i'll make sure its passed on.
maybe a green cone or two to help distinguish the white chalk lines?
exiting pits while checking map and looking for white lines all at the same time could make my brain hurt
if you don't know where the pinlanes (on all tracks) are, then there's no hope. lol.
Quote from zeugnimod :de Souza SRS:de Souza Sim Racing Society Full League Entrance Feb 1st 10, 9:35 PM

Ah, I finally get to beat you again.

Yes, I'm very kind.
its quiet.....

.... too quiet
Well, the poll is closed.

I believe most of us think that race-related banter in this thread would be slightly off topic.
fair enough point. i'll let u off then :P
This thread is closed

ATC 60 Lap GP - League
(66 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG