The online racing simulator
[Reporting] lfsproracer
(19 posts, closed, started )
[Reporting] lfsproracer
First of All, i don't know if i'm in the right section, i think i'm not, sorry but... i think some acts like this should be hardly punished...

Some Guy Called No-Limit (lfsproracer) Was abusing of Racism, and Saying so Many Bad Things and Cruel About the Parents of Other Users...
" Your Cancer Mother With AIDS
Your Cancer Mother Whore
Your Death Mum "

And Joking with a User which lost his mother

i think it is a Cruise Server, but this is Things Which should be hardly punished :S

Say something please

Greetings
Hi there Racers!

I was there on server too, and I came here to use Ruben's words as mine's..
This racer is not either fair or polite with anyone. We've been reporting him in the server's forum, but as we've been seeing its worthless.
We came to a several act, that is reporting to LFS community.
We hope that you, community, can do something to fight this.

Thank you
R5Rider
Become a man.... then this is just childish, and this topic is also on the same path as the spammer.
Don't post evidence of you using modded cars. :doh:
actually i do smell a ban here
Quote from cmanns :Become a man.... then this is just childish, and this topic is also on the same path as the spammer.

This is not about that, but about RESPECT Scene in LFS, because it's something needed in every game ...
Ignore.

Works like a treat.

Yes it is sad such people exist. I have said that many times before. But there is nothing you can really do...... So just ignore the damn bastard.
Quote from DevilDare :Ignore.

Works like a treat.

Yes it is sad such people exist. I have said that many times before. But there is nothing you can really do...... So just ignore the damn bastard.

:S

maybe it is the best, but it is really sadness, to see people like that acting like stupid :s
Incase you missed my first post in here, i would remove that screenshot failry quickly as it shows you using modded cars, which it totally against the rules, and is probably looked upon more seriously than some kid who likes to have stupid comments on his key binds, i would remove if i were you.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Incase you missed my first post in here, i would remove that screenshot failry quickly as it shows you using modded cars, which it totally against the rules, and is probably looked upon more seriously than some kid who likes to have stupid comments on his key binds, i would remove if i were you.

Whatever, nothing to Hide, but replaced by the sentences
BUT using modded cars is not allowed and may cause you to be banned, so good you took it off, just in case
Quote from RubenI :This is not about that, but about RESPECT Scene in LFS, because it's something needed in every game ...

You should know the meaning off respect yourself because changing the looks of the cars shape is disrespectful (also breaking the T&C/EULA) to the developer without asking him before hand todo so.
#13 - 5tag
hmpf...

Now if he get's a lock it aaaall will be the mods fault again.
Bit late deleting the links because the mods can see what you have edited.
Quote from rc10racer :Bit late deleting the links because the mods can see what you have edited.

Calm down guys -.-

Why is Everyone on Fire on me because i am a 1/100000 of the guys using vob's? because i show it? come on...

And i don't use any of that in any race i do
Give this guy some slack, jeez lol, you sure are one bounch of serious people

Back topic - There are strange people everywhere, and best is to ignore them. To an example I will post a picture from my LFSW, after some discussion about a skin some time ago, to prove my point

Edit : LOL! Cencor fail! Either way, nothing offending by that now, never heared from that man again so no grudge or hard feeling / meant as point and laugh situation.
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
Oh God >.<

Exterminator Please +.+

In my opinion, LFS Should be taked more Serious, and in some cases, it isn't (Yes, i know, i am not the best example to say this.)

Greetz

btw, Thanks for The Support (:
I'm closing this as its not going to turn out the way the op would have intended it to.

Unfortunately at this level there is not alot that can be done.
This thread is closed

[Reporting] lfsproracer
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG