The online racing simulator
Quote from Klouczech :Bad. The one on the outside must be you. You was last but one, why you didnt brake more? You braked three close racers and you didnt any worries to loose your position. Nothing serious but I dont feel that it was right move from you. Sorry for my bad english.

After Dave had passed me, I was at the very edge of the track. You positioned your car as if you wanted to pass round the outside, or at least that is what it seemed from my view, so I tried to leave room.

It was not my intention to get in the way, as you suggested in your report
Becaus my dad called me if i could work out at his work, i just got home 5 min before quali and needed to grab a set i tried a bit a week ago.

qual: It went quite well, needed a few laps to get the feeling back but managed to grab the pole.

sprint race: Had a good start and could drive away from troy, and seeing dave missing his brakepoint in t1 there werent any others close.

Main race: Top 7 reverse, good start and could grab a position into the first turn, then at the 1st split some cars hit ethother and i bumped into them tried to brake but it became a bit ass nose bumping. Though as far as i could see almost everybody came good threw it and i could go on to the front. The FZ5's were quite dificult to pass with there high topspeed but, going down to the hairpin the sturggled a bit more then the RAC and i could pass them on the inside there. Then it was 2 cars to go, the 2 RAC who created a small gap during the first few laps. It took me a few laps to get to them, but could pass them without to much risk and was able to drive away to the win in this race aswell.

Overall i ejoyed it to finaly race those cars again, was quite a while ago but mostly the racing is alot more fun in these then in all the gtr races..

cu in bl1r, where i think the FZ5 got a more competitive position in race
I am very disepointed to have been crashed without been my blody fault.
So pls Admins, make sure that everyone can race sensiblely in the future expecially in the first lap, and i think first lap incidents sould always be penalised, then maybe all racers will be more careful in that first lap in the future, because i had enought to be caugth in incidents when it s not my fault and then have a miserable and lonely races.
Im Furious
Quote from CARRERA GT :I am very disepointed to have been crashed without been my blody fault.
So pls Admins, make sure that everyone can race sensiblely in the future expecially in the first lap, and i think first lap incidents sould always be penalised, then maybe all racers will be more careful in that first lap in the future, because i had enought to be caugth in incidents when it s not my fault and then have a miserable and lonely races.
Im Furious

We allow the drivers who have signed up the oppertunity to race. We are not responsible in any way for their behaviour. In the qualifying session, the admin team decided to remove 1 car from the grid for safety reasons. We can penalise drivers for misbehaving, but you cannot expect us to know how drivers will behave and react in a first round of a series. It is the drivers lined up on that grids responsibility to behave in a fair and safe manner, not ours.
Quote from Wilko868 :We allow the drivers who have signed up the oppertunity to race. We are not responsible in any way for their behaviour. In the qualifying session, the admin team decided to remove 1 car from the grid for safety reasons. We can penalise drivers for misbehaving, but you cannot expect us to know how drivers will behave and react in a first round of a series. It is the drivers lined up on that grids responsibility to behave in a fair and safe manner, not ours.

I do understand and agree with youre point, im just a bit sick of some racers misbehaving on track when i try to be has cautios has i can in the track expecially in the first lap when some racers who don t give a damm trying to be sensible(mature) on track.
So no worry s, ive got nothing against all admins work, it s all good to me, it s just my patience who has ran out with some racers innattention and aggressiveness in lap one.
Thx for understanding
-
(Yuri Laszlo) DELETED by Yuri Laszlo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG