The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :So you're seriously considering sacking a MANS car (EI Golf) for a number of womens cars? Civic, Saxo, Punto, Clio.... Man, how on earth can you be so dilusioned.

I'd like to add, regardless of the fact a Golf is a VW, it is a MANS car. Men get Golfs. Real men, just like you won't find a woman driving a BMW or Merc (in general, of course assuming it's not the X3, X5, or A or C class merc. You honestly won't feel a sense of shame driving a typically womans car? Good look with those cars mate, if you have a MANS size foot, you will have a bloody hard job not pressing all the pedals at once. Especially with 206.

Were you serious with that post? Anyway, i'm going to do some fixes to it, and get it to shape and if i like the outcome i will probably keep it..
#127 - Woz
The simple rule is this:

Is the car covered in the stupid boy racer stickers that said tools appear to believe make their cars faster? If the answer is yes then do not buy. It will be owned/used by a tool that will have thrashed the crap out of it.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Were you serious with that post? Anyway, i'm going to do some fixes to it, and get it to shape and if i like the outcome i will probably keep it..

Yes I was serious. Small compact cars that aren't VAG, have pedal boxes that are made for women. You will see when you test drive some.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yes I was serious. Small compact cars that aren't VAG, have pedal boxes that are made for women. You will see when you test drive some.

So the Audi A3 Convertible is a guys car?
Or the Audi A1??!

-
(mrspeed21) DELETED by mrspeed21 : wrong thread
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

So the Audi A3 Convertible is a guys car?
Or the Audi A1??!

Any convertible is for girls and fags, but Audi A1 is a good little car. It's the most manly small car there is.
I will honestly have to agree with BlueFlame here. These small french or japanese cars aren't made for male humans to drive
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah, but it's night shift..

still pure awesome-ness.
much better than other jobs.
i for example work 55-70 hours a week...in just 5 days.
id rather do nighshifts with less time.
Quote from RasmusL :I will honestly have to agree with BlueFlame here. These small french or japanese cars aren't made for male humans to drive

Don't forget Punto, and 147. :P
Quote from Crashgate3 :Wooo!!! Got one

I am now the proud owner of this mighty steed:

Browsing through my old post history, I came upon this thread and read it for the memories.

The above Focus is still going strong after 4 years and 20000 miles. It will never die. I think I definitely got my £1100 worth.
Excellent choice in automotive tastes I see.

Take care of it and it'll reach 161,000 before you know it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG