Got em ? Give 'em:

Due by 1200 UTC Monday 25th January

Submit:

Lap AND Timecode that incident occured
Cars Involved
Brief Description of incident
Lap AND Timecode that incident occured : Race 2 , Lap 19/22 , 36:49:00
Cars Involved : 12 , 07
Brief Description of incident : I (car 07) am going side by side to T2 with car 12. Then i brake , car 12 brakes a little bit later and drives not by ideal line. Then (taking opportunity) im going to pass him by right side , but car 12 fully blocks my way and does it ON PURPOSE. Car 12 must be punished
Quote from Derbis1990 :Lap AND Timecode that incident occured : Race 2 , Lap 19/22 , 36:49:00
Brief Description of incident : I (car 07) am going side by side to T2 with car 12. Then i brake , car 12 brakes a little bit later and drives not by ideal line. Then (taking opportunity) im going to pass him by right side , but car 12 fully blocks my way and does it ON PURPOSE. Car 12 must be punished

im sorry for that, i turned a bit too right
Lap AND Timecode that incident occured/ lap 9 sprint race 16:56.66
Cars Involved 42
Brief Description of incident[/QUOTE] tooke me out, and i lost 5 position caus had suspension damaged
#5 - VoiD
Quali:
Timecode: 16:09
Cars involved: #86 and #42
Description: #86 left the pits, blocked the line and we crashed. He tried to go /spec but was too late.

Race1:
Lap 7 @ 13:10
Cars involved: #17 and #42
Description: #17 sligtly touched my back and rammed his way through the 90°-lefthander. Sort of PIT-maneuver.

Race 1:
Lap 10 @ 20:27
Cars involved: #48, #43, #42, #52
Description: Blue flagged #48 drove like a muppet through T2. Nearly ruined #52´s race

Race 1:
Lap 13 @ 24:37
Cars involved: #77 and #42
Description: Blue flagged #77 was weaving arround and suddenly lifted throttle. There was no chance for a clean pass, so we crashed.

Race 2:
Lap 1 @ 0:38
Cars involved: #14 and severall others
Description: #14 wasn´t able to manage the slight lefthander and caused mayhem. Later he left the server.

Race2:
Lap 5 @ 9:59
Cars involved: #48 and #43
Desciption: #48 took a weird line through chikane and spun #43

Race 2:
Lap 7 @ 12:48
Cars involved: #51 and #42
Description: #51 turned in way too early and rammed the car on his left...

Quote from CARRERA GT :Lap AND Timecode that incident occured/ lap 9 sprint race 16:56.66
Cars Involved 42
Brief Description of incident tooke me out, and i lost 5 position caus had suspension damaged

Well, I noticed your tyre problems earlier in T2 so I decided to take the inner line for the next corner. You braked too late and kissed the outer wall and bumped back on the middle of the track. What should I do..? I was expecting you more on the left to take the next lefthander on the inner line... Sorry m8!
In the first race I had had sorry afterwords. car was badly damaged, talking to boothy and such I realize I should have pitted my mistake.

Race 2 9:59 I simply thought the other car was going to go a little wider I was trying to get a run out of the corner went in at a bad angle. Simple racing accident But I am sorry.
Quote from VoiD :Quali:
Race 1:
Description: Blue flagged #77 was weaving arround and suddenly lifted throttle. There was no chance for a clean pass, so we crashed.

Yes I was stressed during the blueflag and missunderstood my mirrors. Car #42 could continue his race though while I rammed into the wall

I'm sorry if I was in the way for someone during blueflags.
Feature race

Timecode: Lap 1 @ ~ 0:51:43
Cars Involved: #42 and #43
Description: Telepitted after crash and continue the race from pit.
#9 - VoiD
Yep, you´re right.

And we both finished the race after 22 laps on 13th and 14th position...
race 1

a lot of cars quite simply should not have continued driving with the amount of damage they had, i'm talking about red dampers and suspension arms and totally buggered toe, which undoubtedly casued incidents

time 22mins, car 68, moving over on me at T1 whilst being lapped causing me to hit the wall

race 2

spectating and rejoining

time 8:45+, car 68, turns me round at t1
time 15:50+, car 68, slowing then deciding to take the corner forcing me into take evasive action into the barriers
Boothy

Dont remember the first one will look tonight.

But if you watch me laps before you catch up that is the line I was taking every lap. I thought you was further back off my rear quarter.
Quote from VoiD :

Race 2:

Em,i think you are messing up smth mate I haven't rammed anyone there,as fare as i remember :P
Quote from boothy :

time 8:45+, car 68, turns me round at t1

I just viewed the replay and its jogged my memmory. Looking from the chase view you can clearly see I was on the brakes the whole time, Secondly from the onboard view you can clearly see that at no point did I turn into you deliberatly. I was on all but full lock right. If anything I slid into whilst braking.

Quote :time 15:50+, car 68, slowing then deciding to take the corner forcing me into take evasive action into the barriers

I also viewed this one. Its not the incident/collision I thought it was at first.

I watched it fron the overhead shot. I slowed down to take the tighter defensive line through the corner and you moved toward me squeezing me against the apex. I didnt let my car run out wide on the exit as I coulda done cause I knew you was there. I left you the room.

WE NEVER MADE CONTACT!!!!!!!!! YOU DROVE INTO THE WALL YOURSELF.
Thread has been locked while les admins deliberate. Thank you for your input.
Quote from Derbis1990 :Lap AND Timecode that incident occured : Race 2 , Lap 19/22 , 36:49:00

#12 cuts across the track infront of the #7 car. We found this to be a racing incident as the #7 technically didn't have overlap, and at the point of turning across the #12 was ahead of #7.

Quote from CARRERA GT :Lap AND Timecode that incident occured/ lap 9 sprint race 16:56.66
Cars Involved 42
Brief Description of incident tooke me out, and i lost 5 position caus had suspension damaged

#42 slides into #17 and they touch. We found this to be an unlucky lag-related racing incident.

Quote from VoiD :Quali:
Timecode: 16:09
Cars involved: #86 and #42
Description: #86 left the pits, blocked the line and we crashed. He tried to go /spec but was too late.

#86 comes out the pit lane just as #42 crosses the pit blend line on his fast lap. Racing incident, and thanks to Saidl for actually attempting to get out the way. Although of course, looking at the mini-map and waiting might also have been nice

Quote from VoiD :Race1:
Lap 7 @ 13:10
Cars involved: #17 and #42
Description: #17 sligtly touched my back and rammed his way through the 90°-lefthander. Sort of PIT-maneuver.

#17 hits #42 under braking for the hairpin and barges past. Caution to #17 for aggressive overtaking.

Quote from VoiD :Race 1:
Lap 10 @ 20:27
Cars involved: #48, #43, #42, #52
Description: Blue flagged #48 drove like a muppet through T2. Nearly ruined #52´s race

#48 crosses the racing line on the exit of T2 whilst lapping cars are approaching. +30s post-race penalty for #48.
Quote from VoiD :Race 1:

Example of what not to do under blue flags. +45s penalty and a formal warning about blue flag behaviour to #77.

Quote from VoiD :Race 2:
Lap 1 @ 0:38
Cars involved: #14 and severall others
Description: #14 wasn´t able to manage the slight lefthander and caused mayhem. Later he left the server.

Kudos to everyone for causing a really rather amazing crash. #14 taps the wall on the inside, forcing him out wide and tapping #42. Mayhem ensues. Racing Incident.

And thanks to quite alot of people who actually HIT THE BRAKES when approaching a big crash. Maybe we're finally getting somewhere on this

Quote from VoiD :Race2:
Lap 5 @ 9:59
Cars involved: #48 and #43
Desciption: #48 took a weird line through chikane and spun #43

+30s penalty for #48 for spinning #43.

Quote from VoiD :Race 2:

#51 turns into #42 upon turn in to T1. Warning to #51 - leave more room please!

Quote from martinson :Feature race
Timecode: Lap 1 @ ~ 0:51:43
Cars Involved: #42 and #43
Description: Telepitted after crash and continue the race from pit.

Classed as DNF.

Quote from boothy :race 1
time 22mins, car 68, moving over on me at T1 whilst being lapped causing me to hit the wall

+30s penalty to #68 for making the effort of coming all the way across the track to hit #52.

Quote from boothy :time 8:45+, car 68, turns me round at t1

Superbly executed pit manoeuvre.

+30s to #68.
Quote from boothy :time 15:50+, car 68, slowing then deciding to take the corner forcing me into take evasive action into the barriers

#68 went slowly around the inside of the corner, and #52 around the outside of him hits the barriers This was found to be a racing incident.

In addition to the above, #68 will be put on Probation for the remainder of the season.
I shall put the official results on the website either tonight or tommorrow, taking into account all this stuff
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG