The online racing simulator

Poll : What kind of TBO driver are you?

I don’t particularly like it, but I join the fun when a server is busy
Hard core TBO lover, love them all….daily if I could!
Occasional Sprinter, 2 times a week or less
Racer, love events and series and what’s around it
Fanatic Sprinter, 3 times a week or more
TBO what???...oops wrong topic, I don’t like those cars
Not to turn this into a server thread but are there even any good servers beside demo servers and AMG?
i dont think fram likes me anymore on their server,i always beat them
I often go to Cargame S2 or S1 when I want to drive these cars, which is quite often in my case You'll usually find me there running my FXO as hard as I can usually finishing top 3 in class. It's really addictive, and wish that there were more servers running it rather than GT classes (as well as events with them)

RB4 lacks the top end speed, but nearly makes up for it with its AWD in the corners.

XRT can be fun if you can handle it and should be able to have good fights with FXOs

FXO is hard to beat in longer races with its stability and speed.

RAC is hard to control by almost every one, those who are able to get a grip on it though can really fly.

In all it is probably my favorite class
Quote from Cornys :RAC is hard to control by almost every one, those who are able to get a grip on it though can really fly.

RAC does not belong to the TBO class, but to the LRF class(with LX6 and FZ5).
Well it doesn't race in the same class speed wise, but it's still Turbo charged isn't it? (I've not raced it very much)
Quote from e2mustang :i dont think fram likes me anymore on their server,i always beat them

LOL, in your dream ...I am always hoping you will give us a challenge, but consistency always let you down...
well im not like u guys(specially AL) who does 2000 laps a combo,i need to get used to them as i dont race anymore. i usually get in the space in few laps tho :P

but i do love racing with u guys,its always fun ! respect
what a curious little thread...i love tbo. arguebly my favorite class, and when i can find a good server i race them
I always loved TBO the most, but took a break in last year.
The FXO was always a faster one and it was unfair, but since there is a 3% balancing - the racing became more interesting and fast XRT drivers can keep up, especially in long races.
Now, with a new patch(new tyre model) will be very interesting to race !!

I dont really undertand why easiest car (fxo, since its easier to make good times even for unexpirienced drivers) is fastest, while cars that demand more skill (XRT and RB4) are slower.
I was wondering that FXO is faster than XRT in acceleration and also when speed is above 200 - XRT still can't overpass the FWD car.
interesting if devs will make any change in the latest patch (i hope they are aware that TBO racers use handicaps to balance the class).

TBO rulez!

What kind of TBO driver are you?
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG