The online racing simulator
Sport Button on FZ5
(6 posts, started )
Sport Button on FZ5
FZ5 is a very similar model to super road cars class such as Porsche. Many super road cars have "sport button" for performance and agressive pilotage. Maybe this option would be an addition to FZ5.

Just think about the Porsche 911 Carrera 4/4S. Although they are 4x4 models; could easily switch to RWD system via pushing a sport button. Off course traction control will be off and revs will boost up in sport mode.

I think a 4x4 FZ5 with sport button should cover all driver needs. Pure racing with RWD and more power in sport mode, plus more controllable car in normal driving by 4x4 WD system.
#2 - senn
Consider sport mode is on all the time. If you want it with less power, add a restrictor + turn traction control on.
Quote from senn :Consider sport mode is on all the time. If you want it with less power, add a restrictor + turn traction control on.

Yes senn, it seems as a different solution. On the other hand FZ5 should be more popular by this way. Audi and Lamborghini super car cases are another examples.
Utterly pointless.
#5 - senn
AWD gets boring pretty quick tbh. understeer makes me want to yawn. I'd rather have something with a bit of "personality" in the way it handles.

I'm interested to see how the revised tyres physics, when released, will effect the handling of cars like the RAC + FZ5, two of the hardest cars to master (i'm not even close to that)
fz5 isnt that bad, and im growing to like the rac, thanks to my new set

Sport Button on FZ5
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG