The online racing simulator
[LFSW] Allow comparison of different cars
It's quite disappointing when you want to compare a FZR WR lap with a XRR WR lap on a track, but you can't, because you can not compare a WR with another car's WR. This is why I am suggesting this, as I find it actually quite a good idea, I'm also sure there are people who would like this too. I don't know if it's possible, but if it is, could you please implement this to the hotlap analyser?

Thanks
nikopdr
#2 - Nick.
You could always just look between the numbers, unless you want the visuals
Quote from Nick. :You could always just look between the numbers, unless you want the visuals

Which is basically why I suggested this.
#4 - pik_d
While I don't have the answer you want, you can compare replays of different cars with LFS Replay Analyser: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1330097#post1330097

You have to either download or make the .raf files (if you make it it'll be at 100hz whereas if you download it from LFSW its at 10hz supposedly).

To make them, watch the replay, esc -> output lap data, but make sure you start and give it a name right before the lap you actually want. It's not smart enough to pick the fastest lap.
Attached images
LFS Replay Analyzer FXR-FZR FE4.jpg
Quote from pik_d :While I don't have the answer you want, you can compare replays of different cars with LFS Replay Analyser: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1330097#post1330097

You have to either download or make the .raf files (if you make it it'll be at 100hz whereas if you download it from LFSW its at 10hz supposedly).

To make them, watch the replay, esc -> output lap data, but make sure you start and give it a name right before the lap you actually want. It's not smart enough to pick the fastest lap.

Oh, that does look like it'll work. I have used .rafs before so this could be a solution for me. thanks, will try.
Replay Analyzer (I use f1perfview) has buffer where you can upload different .raf files to compare them

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG