The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team Showroom
Two more renders added in OP ^^
Great stuff!!

Woot woot!
3 more added, new ones in red
really nice I just dont like all these little mistakes

for example here http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1264014739

very nice render but the car is a loooot to big. But actually thats not to bad, but the tailpipe hole.... thats so.... well dont get me wrong but its just jumping into the eye

just keep an eye on the textures... the materials and scenes are very nice

keep em comming
Quote from John5200 :really nice I just dont like all these little mistakes

for example here http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1264014739

very nice render but the car is a loooot to big. But actually thats not to bad, but the tailpipe hole.... thats so.... well dont get me wrong but its just jumping into the eye

just keep an eye on the textures... the materials and scenes are very nice

keep em comming

Thanks for feedback, I will try to provide better quality renders in future (I mean without mistakes )
Quote from John5200 :very nice render but the car is a loooot to big.

Actually, it looks like a wide angle lens which exaggerates perspective on anything close to the lens, making it look bigger. Have a look for some images taken with lenses around the 23mm mark. Anything less and you're into fish-eye territory and then you're really talking distorted perspective.

Based on the size of the bricks in the footpath (which are usually about 3 - 4 inches, 7.5 - 10 cm) the car doesn't look oversized, in fact, maybe a little small if you count the number of bricks on the floor from front to back.
Quote from Lee Turbo :Actually, it looks like a wide angle lens which exaggerates perspective on anything close to the lens, making it look bigger. Have a look for some images taken with lenses around the 23mm mark. Anything less and you're into fish-eye territory and then you're really talking distorted perspective.

Based on the size of the bricks in the footpath (which are usually about 3 - 4 inches, 7.5 - 10 cm) the car doesn't look oversized, in fact, maybe a little small if you count the number of bricks on the floor from front to back.

i mean this (attatchment)... you know how big these stones are IRL don´t you

i don´t care about big fish eye. just this sexy rim alone can´t be big enough :P
Attached images
biig.png
...think those bricks might be paving.

Car does look good though just that exhaust and door handle as mentioned. Like the UF1 render too, bit of a 'glow' under the tyre, but reflections work really well.

EDIT: Dammit, John5200 posted while I was typing but yeah, what he said...
Sveikas, pasidalink šiais skinais Big grin Ačiū

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG