The online racing simulator
USA LFS Meet?
(59 posts, started )
Quote from logitekg25 :thats a pretty good idea....i know some of us dont have licences, but maybe we can schedule a car race, like we race the car we came in (keep it fair with daily driver cars )

and maybe we can schedle it like in the morning there are the kart races, then the car races just a thought

Id much rather go to a nice race and be a spectator. Perhaps then have some fun karting. No need to bring cars into the picture, it gets too expensive.
just a thought

how does it get expenseve, beside tires and gas....in real life racing are there alot of accidents too
I don't think one loctation would ever work due to distance for everyone. Maybe a meet up for each of the three regions of the US would work. Not sure about the western and central but Eastern could probably meet up Atlanta, New York, or any big city on the eastern seaboard would be more possible than flying or driving half way across the US.
Richmond, close enough for me to entertain the thought.

If you want to come to the nations capital, there is: http://www.allsportsgp.com/.
i been in v17,cant say its bad but electric karts i just hate,way too slow. i want gas go kart like in my fellow old counrty. i just cant find any place near me that is actually not 1or2 grand a day.
Chicago works for me
Arizona will work for me in about 2 years
Has separate coastal meets been proposed yet? In CA Buttonwillow would be the best place for north and south drive. There could be separate west coast, Central, and east coast meets.

USA LFS Meet?
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG