The online racing simulator
csr for z28
(12 posts, started )
csr for z28
can anyone give me download link for car sound remixer where i can use with z28??

sorry for my bad englisch
There is no CSR version that natively supports Z28, but I've written [post=1331791]an application[/post] that converts Z28 packets to compatible packets
Morpha, can you explain it for us?
Quote from The Dutch Stig :Morpha, can you explain it for us?

Everything there is to know is either explained in the CSR thread or in the script itself. You can open the python script in any text editor and make the necessary changes.

The one posted in the post I linked to is pre-configured for the automatic shifter and CSR, but neither is actually required to run it. You can run the script even if you only use CSR, all you have to do is to configure LFS to send OutGauge packets to port 6699 instead of 35555.
ok thanks
I'm wondering, is it possible to run CSR and the RevLimiter by Tommy at the same time, with that script? I know that the programs use different OutGauge "modes", CSR uses mode 0 and the rev limiter uses mode 2.
I have CSR sinse 1 year, and never have problem with the Version of LFS, actualy runs pretty well
Quote from Zipppy :I'm wondering, is it possible to run CSR and the RevLimiter by Tommy at the same time, with that script? I know that the programs use different OutGauge "modes", CSR uses mode 0 and the rev limiter uses mode 2.

Yes it is, they don't use different modes but different IDs and the relay allows you to specify different IDs for each redirect.

Quote from Inouva :I have CSR sinse 1 year, and never have problem with the Version of LFS, actualy runs pretty well

Z25 introduced some changes that broke the indicator sounds and perhaps a few other things. It works without the relay, but it's not fully functional.
Quote from morpha :Yes it is, they don't use different modes but different IDs and the relay allows you to specify different IDs for each redirect.

Ah, okay, I knew something was different between CSR and the Rev Limiter's OutGauge configuration.

So what is (are) the parameter(s) to change the IDs?
Quote from Zipppy :Ah, okay, I knew something was different between CSR and the Rev Limiter's OutGauge configuration.

So what is (are) the parameter(s) to change the IDs?

Have you downloaded the script yet? There's a detailed explanation (relatively long read I must admit).

Basically where it says:
FORWARD_TO = (
)

is where you define all outgoing connections, inbetween the opening parenthesis following the "FORWARD_TO = " and the closing parenthesis.
Instead of the dots, you specify the details for the forwarding process in the form of a so-called tuple:
(port, id, conversion true/false, custom function)

And because these tuples are themselves elements of a tuple, they have to be separated by commas
FORWARD_TO = (
(35555, 0, True, csr),
(RL_PORT, 2, False, None),
)

Replace RL_PORT with the rev limiter port and replace the entire FORWARD_TO section in the script with the above (after you filled in the correct port obviously) and it should work.
I have downloaded the script, and I read it a bit, but I was in a rush, so not much stayed in my head.

I have tried it now, and it works.

csr for z28
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG