The online racing simulator
Wanted: old Logitech Wingman drivers!
Hey hey

Thought I'd give my hands on racing again after a few years of flight simming. I dug up my old Logitech Formula Force (the one with full rubber red handle), but the latest Wingman drivers from Logitech doesnt support this old device.

Ive checked around the internet as well as some old puters lying about, but I cant find the drivers Does anyone happen to have them still? Much obliged!

P.S. It actually kinda works with the default drivers in XP, but the throttle and brake are on the same axis (sharing 50% of the axis each, and thats no good......acceleration is always on, unless I brake and that doesnt sound like a very fast lap to me!)
I have a number of them here, PM me and I'll arrange to get some to you
Menantoll: thanks a lot, works a treat!

CrazyBrit: cheers, Im gonna properly backup the files for future use. Could have sweared I was all over that Logitech site and searching rendered no results.

Poor old wheel. The pedals squeek and the mechanics sometimes makes the odd grunt, but it still feels stable! Guess all it needs is a good clean up and some driving...
Glad I could help
No probs mate.

Took me a bit of time to find them also when i upgraded to win7.
My logitech is still going 'strong' !!! Wheel has a lot of play around the central spindal, and the shift buttons are a bit temperamental (becomes very interesting while tryiny to hold a well fought position!!), But it still works.......just trying to save for a better wheel.

Dave / LTC MadScot

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG