The online racing simulator
Lc Libertycruise on LFS
(15 posts, started )
Lc Libertycruise on LFS
Hi boys and girls!

As you all may know. the old LC died a year ago.
Me and some friends decided to make a new server, and put everything back in action !

So here it is!

The whole LC Libertycruise is back and running perfectly at 47slots server.
It has the old LC insim , with a few modifications .. and an updated layout.

Admins now are:

[Lc]Roadrunner
[Lc]Retro

If you want, you can drop by. and lets start cruising again!

site :

http://www.lc-libertycruise.tk
:tit:
LifeStyle Cruise is the new LibertyCruise, so stop making fake ones.

And also, it's in the wrong section. Go in the Teams forum if you gonna make one.

/thread
Liberty Cruise has died mid-2008, and there is no, and will never be, a "new liberty cruise".

Danny_LFS, LifeStyle Cruise is the new BullShitInABag.
Quote from Danny LFS :LifeStyle Cruise is the new LibertyCruise, so stop making fake ones.

And also, it's in the wrong section. Go in the Teams forum if you gonna make one.

/thread

If the big teams (NDR, LR, SR, to name 3) are allowed to advertise new servers in this section then why can't others?

I didn't see you posting in their thread telling them it was in the wrong section.
Quote from Danny LFS :LifeStyle Cruise is the new LibertyCruise, so stop making fake ones.

/thread

LsC has a totally different owner, insim and layout. in the beginning it was the old LC ..cause of the insim etc. but since they have there own insim etc etc its nothing like LC.
Server doesn't even work.
Quote from Amynue :Server doesn't even work.

maybe u were in the wrong server im in it right now ..and 10 min ago there 10 people in here ..so ?
so your the 5th lc? i think its the name that makes it fail...
What's your reason to try to make this again, when you know the previous 4 failed, and you will to 99% sure?
Liberty cruise again ? NO! i will not enter there again because the last 3 times that liberty was alive i needed to gain money from the start (and believe me its hard)
Post the server name at least

nvm got it
[Lc]Libertycruise
Quote from burnoutking :LsC has a totally different owner, insim and layout. in the beginning it was the old LC ..cause of the insim etc. but since they have there own insim etc etc its nothing like LC.

F*ck sake, u just managed to make a new server with that name? Damn it, LC died long time ago. It was continued by a newbie server owners who couldnt do a sh** and same thing right now. Retro got kicked out from LsC and now hes joining LC-The-Fake?

This is hilarious, everybody should know how fake and not original this LC is. Instead of making fake servers and getting lots of flaming bananas, make ur own server with own name and own insim.

Edit: If its nothing like LC then dont make it look like LC.
i think liberville cruise has the best custom cruise insim so far
Quote from BOSCHO :i think liberville cruise has the best custom cruise insim so far

Mm, maybe. I would play there with no problems, but its just the few things i really hate. Overall, libreville is well done.

Lc Libertycruise on LFS
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG