The online racing simulator
graphics
(46 posts, started )
Nope just filtering text make it unreadable for me a or o looks same... or filtering objects make it with black edges. I dont think its really high quality. Im mosly using -filters and also dont like AF 16 using 8. I think its subjective.
i can agree that MIP BIAS on FULL/0 is just crap. Looks like ass tbh
Agree, i have mine on -0.7 for text, -1.5 is too sharp and pixellated and 0 is just overly blurry.

This is how i have my settings, all kinda mid way, without sacrificing too much quality whilst still having decent playable performance, sure, i would like it super dooper smooth looking everything, but too much aa and af kills my FPS.

I do also have lynces reflection pack and hi res textures as well tho, which does help to make it look more real and clean looking.

Not bad for an 8 year old PC
Attached images
screen.jpg
ingame.jpg
Hmm im going to download lynces pack
I find the shinyness is a little too much as it comes, so i changed the car shine in the cfg.txt file to 0.80 instead of 1.0, makes it look perfect i reckon.
If I use higher AF than 1 the mip bias settings have no effect at all on my system.
Attached images
8x16.JPG
8x16 opt.JPG
8x16 mip.JPG
8x16 mip opt.JPG
Is't it because mipmapping filter is replaced by better anisotropic filter when you enable it?
I have no clue why it is . I have attached 2x and 1x where you can see clear the difference.
Attached images
8x2 opt.JPG
8x1 opt.JPG
You see difference between 1x and 2x because 1x is trilinear filtering, not anisotropic.
Hmm . It was the negativ LOD Bias setting in the Nvidia driver. I leave it at clamp, otherwise anything begins to shimmer when i am driving.
I really would like those reflections. But maybe i failed but didnt found any file only skins with some improvements. Is it really working only on those plain skins?
Just didnt found anything. Only some skins. I have pack but idk where is that reflection file... I dont like if someone use in his pack only so much license.txt and none readme
All you need to do is just extract all the files in the pack into your LFS folder and the files will all go where they need to be when you do that.

There is no actual reflection file as far as i know, its all the textures and skies that make it work, i think.
Nah so i have it for 3 months and dont know that changed somethink. Anyway interior and sounds are really the best.
OT:

Shadowww
No longer welcome

isn't that good news?
Why ?
He was banned for being racist with pik_d. I think 6 months was a bit harsh though.
Quote from Danny LFS :He was banned for being racist with pik_d. I think 6 months was a bit harsh though.

With me?
He used the word negro, which although isnt that derogatory (like ni--er is) it still isnt that brilliant in the context it was used, i think he is currently serving a 6 month sentence.
Didn't know Latvia is a english spoken country. Not that I followed the mystery thread but I assume i have to double check the words I use

graphics
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG