The online racing simulator
I am just asking for an opinion
(28 posts, started )
Well, today sth really nasty happened with my little group of friends.
We are 4 guys, 16-19 years, and today we decided to go in the train station, in that room and play guitar. The main reason was that the room has a wonderful resonance and the guitars sound crystal clear.
We did that, started playing (2 guitars on us). We had a bunch of song lyrics and tabs with us so we were prepared to spend some time arround there. Bit by bit, it turned dark. Couple of days ago some sick wierdos came in that same room and picked up on one of my friends because of his long hair. That was nothing (although they spitted on him!! they were 25+ years, heard rumours: 12 brothers, living out of the town, remotely, crazy ppl, used to being in prison)
That passed. For 2 days we stayed off the train station, but we said, wth, how can we be afraid at 300m from our homes, so we went on again.
As i was saying, it turned dark, and, bang, those same sick wierdos with killer's faces went in again. You should've seen my face on that.
The following moment, they ordered silence. I say they ORDERED not they told us to be quiet. I am still trying to figgure out, were those humans? Probably trying to impress, they threw the box from mah guitar onto the ground and threatened my "haired" friend with a "knife", wich, eventually turned out to be a lighter. Ofc, now that we knew what was about them, we were all pi$$ed and scared. What can 4 lil' guys do to 3 babuins with no brain? Well, almost nothing.
Afterwards, a friend wanted to leave. "You're not leaving anywhere!" Full Stop. "Gotta go get my guitar home, i'll be back" - "GET THE F ON THE SEAT!!". My friend found himself almost flying, being carried by the hand of one of those wierdos. They caught a so-called "hate" on that friend of mine. They were doing humiliating stuff to him, like "when i tell u to turn your head to the right, you do, got it?" - *no answer* - "Turn your head to the right!" - *no answer* - "DO IT!!", and he finally did turn his eyes a bit. The orgolio in him was raging, but he knew if he would start a fight, it wont be good.
They kept going, "torturing" us with various stuff. They were taking our guitars, pretending to hit us with them, they laughed, and so on. They asked for our phones, wich ofc we had to show them (or else..), and they ended by Ordering us to play. Eh, when that happened, the Train Station keeper (let's call him TSK) went inside and told us all to go out.. I came out last, the TSK was looking at me and i sliiiightly told him "He has my guitar!! Call the police!!", at wich he made a sign from his head, letting me know that he got it. Well, he might of got it, but he didnt call no police.
So here we were, outside the train station, surrounded by some wierdos. They then tried to get along with us, "let's go have a drink", stuff like that. Me says: "gotta go, homeworks and stuff..gotta get my guitar home", etc. Him:"Well, i guess i'll take your guitar then..". Ofc i had to say "Ok, i'll go". The brilliant thing about that was that one of my friends had the oportunity to get far enough to run. That was the key. The wierdos got a bit scared "Let's go home", "hand these fine guys the guitar", etc. Except for one of them who was pretenidng to shake hand with me and slapped (badly) one of my friends (the orgolious one) by surprise. They insisted us to shake hands, and they let us go.

Why i sayed all that, because, i am very curious what would happen with those 3 guys if they would do that in your country. If u weren't patient enough (understandably, lol) to read all that^^ i'll brief the brief: 4 wierdos badly picked up on as playing with us and trying to steal everything we had.

I'll tell u what happens to them in Romania, after u tell me so u can make the difference! Thanx for ure patience!

E: Did I type all that? 0_0
My opinion ... ive got no words. I read all the text but still ... i have no words :worried:
Next time take some baseball bats along too?
and some knifes of course

In germany it's nearly the same with some of those people..
I'm gonna tell u what happened further.
We went to the police station, angy and scared (we could show it now, we were "free"), and, what a surprise, it was closed. That, ofcourse, left us in a bit of a shock. What were we supposed to do? Phone call, I say. Phone call we did.
"Hello, how may I help you?" - "Well some guys picked up on us in the train station, they kept us in there for almost an hour and then one of them hit a friend of mine" - "Ok, we'll send a crew to see what's up, Thank You" *hangs up*. Now tell me, what could be up after the whole mess was over? The fact that they hang up really bothered me, because i was realising i am afraid for my safety in my own neighbourghood and nobody would do anything! Sucks, ha?
Well, about the birbe, it is a real option arround here, but let's assume that we've taped the guys and we have all the proof of what they have done. We go to the police, we announce the event, the policemen call the guys who did this and in the best case, i repeat, IN THE BEST CASE they will get a little fine and will be left to get home and sleep peacefully.
How does that make me safer? No damn way, it actually gets the situation worse so i guess option #3 is the best one, since this is the only way to make things right, even tho it's kinda embarrassing and animalic.
The weapon option is a real one, so, after i told my dad about this i asked him to give me one of those paralising sprays, because when my "crew" is not arround (and i obviously cant win a fight with that man), i can use it for safety.
It kinda sucks how we get back in the jungle days.

Well, we eventually came up to a decision. The "slapped" friend will testify at the police station and scare those guys. They have done nasty things before for sure, and police is a sure enemy, If they will act nicely, we will be nice on them and take our reclamation back, as long as they agree to stop (that's the whole point at the moment).
About the court option, nothing would change, the legal punishment for their infraction is just a fine. Overall, they did what..picked up of some 17 yr old guys and slapped one of them. That's how it sounds from outside! The psychological effect was the real one, and i dunno how to describe those guys. They're no ordinary "muscle packs", dressed nicelly and with golden chains at their neck. They're a bunch of Raw country men, 6 ft tall, ugly, smelly, dangerous, violent. If i was to make a comparison it would be with..dunno let's say an old russian horror movie

The thing that annoys me the most is the lack of attitude from some people, for example that train station keeper. That drove me really crazy and i swore to myself i'd take attitude at every little crap that happens in my field of view!
You either do what they tell you or you don't do what they tell you, whichever you think is the best thing to do, either way you might get hurt or robbed. Not much else you can do in a situation like that.

And maybe avoid hanging around in deserted railway stations at night?
They sound like Romanian chavs if you ask me.

Hehe, yeah.. We get a lot of people like that over here.

I have long hair too so I get a bit - But i'm a fairly big guy (for my age) so it's not that bad. Unless the other guys are 18+
Ow, i got some words now. The long text confused me a bit and ... Gabriel B. are u TheVeryEnd's cousin?
1. Pick up some lighter
2. Pick up some Hairspray
3. Use it against Assholes
4. ???
5. Pofit!
Wear some corpse paint and play raw violent death metal joking. If there is no security maybe you shouldn't hang around that place
#11 - STF
You should pull up a weapon and tell them grinning: you`re coming to a gunfight, with fecking knives?

Seriously now, go get some Pepper spray(Mace is good, might be illegal), equip all your friends with one, train yourselves and go play again.
If you carry a stun gun it`s a bonus, you`ll have them beg for mercy. With something like this you can zap them through clothes, but only after you sprayed them.
Don`t hold it for more than a few seconds, it can kill them.

Romanian police.. they`re more likely to fine you for having the spray on you(unregistered) if they catch you, at the same time padding the criminal on the back.
Try to find him

Honestly, if it was me I would probably just not go there again at night. That may seem like a chickenshit move but at least that way you know you won't have to worry about them.

As for the baseball bats, I'm not so sure that would really help. You still have to get relatively close to a guy if you want to hit him and if they're somewhat quick they may be able to grab the bat before you swing - or dodge the swing and then grab it - and then you'll really have pissed them off. Some kind of spray or mace may be more effective but again, if you're gonna use that you better hope it works and they go down or run away, 'cause if they don't you'll just have angered them.

I suppose a firearm would be a safe bet to scare them off but of course that's much harder to come by. Maybe shoot in the air so they can tell it's not a toy. Hell maybe even in the leg, if the police aren't doing anything about that kind of scum harassing teenagers then they may not care about scum getting shot at, either
STF, obsolum you two were the closest to real life here, the only ones who got the point: these ppl wont scare easily. I bet u know the "Raw" kind of people i'm talking about. Balcanism!
Ofc, for the moment we'll keep away from that place, dont care how it sounds like, but i still mind for my teeth, i'm only 17, lol.
As for the baseball bats, not a good idea, because even if they are babuins with no brain that doesn't mean they can't learn by repetition (even dogs can do that). And by repeating robberies and burglaries they have caught some tactics, and they can easily confuse you, take your bat and u know what follows.

Lucky my friend running away pissed them off enough so they let us go

Edit: JPeace, even if i had a gun i wouldn't shoot him if he had my guitar in his hand, and trying to call the police was gonna mean pain. It was a small room, u know, 7 people inside it, no room for "silly stuff"
Buy AK 47, they are dirty cheap.

#17 - Migz
If that happened to me i wouldn't really care, if they touched any of my friends then i would.
8 years of karate, brown belt. I'd have them wishing they never picked on us by the end of it .

Probably wouldn't go to the police though, unless they'd actually knifed one of us or something.
Quote from BastianB :1. Pick up some lighter
2. Pick up some Hairspray
3. Use it against Assholes
4. Jail time
5. Pofit!

Filled it in
Quote : in england you can perform a citizens arrest. do that, which is, incase you dont know, arresting someone who you think is doing wrong, or breaking the law. not many people have the balls to do that in UK

you only have the power of a citizens arrest in cases of high treason (for which I think we still have the death penalty).

Of course the only time an 'arrest' is any use is when you have the force to back it up, it doesn't confer any respect from other citizens and is an utterly useless power.

My response / reasoning to danger follows the following rough format.
1. Do not put self in dangerous situation.
2. Run
3. Intimidate
4. Violence
5. (in case of defeat) Preventative measures against recurrance if necessary.

In most cases a victim of a violent crime is targetted because they do not appear to pose a threat or potential for retaliation, giving the attacker free will to control the situation.

And that's all it is, a power play for control. By taking control and backing it up with confidence most potentially explosive situations can be resolved without violence. By letting an attacker remain in control and not escaping then some degree of violence is almost alwys guaranteed. Therefor running is safest, and being passive is not an option I wish to ever take again.

I have tied using the police as a preventative measure before but they're pretty useless.
Quote from Shadowww :Buy AK 47, they are dirty cheap.

I don't know why you would buy an ak47. The ak74 really is a better weapon in my opinion. Even though it uses 5.45x39mm ammunition instead of 7.62x39mm, the AK74 has a higher range, muzzle velocity, and rate of fire. Even the AK-74U outperforms the AK47.

Anyway, an assault rifle really shouldn't be used for personal protection. A concealed handgun is better for that. Also, regardless of laws, I don't believe shooting someone who is simply robbing you or assaulting you to be justified. The only way homicide is, in my opinion, justifiable, is when you are in direct, imminent danger of being killed. Better just to have mace and a firearm. Use the mace to defend yourself, but have a firearm on you just in case your attacker is instigated by the mace and pulls out a firearm (they won't be able to aim very well with mace in their eyes).

Quote from wheel4hummer :I don't know why you would buy an ak47. The ak74 really is a better weapon in my opinion. Even though it uses 5.45x39mm ammunition instead of 7.62x39mm, the AK74 has a higher range, muzzle velocity, and rate of fire. Even the AK-74U outperforms the AK47.

Price matters more than accuracy on 1 meter distance.
Quote from Shadowww :Price matters more than accuracy on 1 meter distance.

How are you going to aim at someone who's 1m away from you with an assault rifle? Plus, assault rifles are illegal pretty much everywhere.
what would happen here in Mexico? well if they got the wrong guys meaning you and your freinds, they probably be dead, tortured, almost dead, in the hospital, or just dead again
Quote from Becky Rose :you only have the power of a citizens arrest in cases of high treason (for which I think we still have the death penalty).

Of course the only time an 'arrest' is any use is when you have the force to back it up, it doesn't confer any respect from other citizens and is an utterly useless power.

My response / reasoning to danger follows the following rough format.
1. Do not put self in dangerous situation.
2. Run
3. Intimidate
4. Violence
5. (in case of defeat) Preventative measures against recurrance if necessary.

In most cases a victim of a violent crime is targetted because they do not appear to pose a threat or potential for retaliation, giving the attacker free will to control the situation.

And that's all it is, a power play for control. By taking control and backing it up with confidence most potentially explosive situations can be resolved without violence. By letting an attacker remain in control and not escaping then some degree of violence is almost alwys guaranteed. Therefor running is safest, and being passive is not an option I wish to ever take again.

I have tied using the police as a preventative measure before but they're pretty useless.

Absolutelly right! In 99% of my conflict situation i've done stuff like that, worked all the time, no doubt. Those people had a bit of feelings, so this worked on them.
Well, this time, (considering it to be the other 1%) we tried to, but simply couldn't. We were literally surrounded, any move or attempt to touch the phone ment a big nudge from them and eventually some punches shared. I wish i could describe these guys better, but it's simply impossible, you have to live it and see it.
All the best

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG