The online racing simulator
Fist Raisin Team - Bloom and Demise
(34 posts, started )

Render by mogster, much appreciated.

This post is being written with mixed feelings. At the same time it's a glorious launch of a new team and - well - a wistful farewell.

Fist Raisin Team was built on the foundation of great Finnish motorsport legacy. Our relentless faith in the deepest essence of raisins was always our strength. We believe raisin is not about being the thid or the scond, only the fist will be remembered. Our heritage has inspired individuals worldwide. Entire corporations, such as our main sponsor Sun Maid, rely on our motto: "When in doubt, go Raisin!"

Building a successful team takes finesse. The team was assembled with utmost urgency and was in action for two weeks. Instead of gathering every possible creature with limbs for controlling a car, we chose to form a compact core group which ended up to be
  • P. Lehto - plehto
  • A. Tuokko - Profi
  • JJ Nylander - Oxygene
Some say they have three legs, and that they habit the upper atmosphere - all we know is, they (are) always fist on the line.

We are very humble and down to earth. Still it's worth mentioning that we have been victorious in every single race that we participated and this isn't subject to change. On the track we have been rivaled by many, some unnamed parties have even imitated our team's appearance in order to be as skillful and cunning.

On a sad note, dominance has numbed our senses; winning just isn't the same anymore. Therefore we are forced to withdraw from racing and give others the opportunity to win races once again.

Fist Raisin Team is out but here's a video to relieve the pain of parting.
Video (If you are german, click here)
where can i get Fist merchandising ?
Can I join. Perkele... See, I speak finnish.

#4 - Fuse5
/me is raisin
Got fist'd?
Sounds like a cocky owner...
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sounds like a cocky owner...

He has every right to be as hes THE P.Lehto
Epic name and opening pic!
GL!
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sounds like a cocky owner...

Look at the racer name mate

It's a ex-mercury member so this team is no fail

Good luck with it
lol@ "nyt mennää vaikka väkisi, haha jee jee ha-ha"
rautakanki

I still dont know what this means but thats the only thing Pauli teached me
Quote from Memph1s :rautakanki

I still dont know what this means but thats the only thing Pauli teached me

It means pry bar, is it relevant to anything?
Ah then no fail :P I thought he said the team was shutting down..
great stuff, great guys. absolutely awesome. funny, fast... oh, that was a different team.
nice guys
I heard you guys totally owned that other new mexican team, Meh Curry raisin, congrats and farewell!
Attention, we might be recruiting honorary members to keep the legacy alive. Our recruiters are on the move and will be coming to a city near you. Here's one of our recruiters at work: link
It is of utmost importance you come well prepared.
Quote from Biohazard :great stuff, great guys. absolutely awesome. funny, fast... oh, that was a different team.

LOL, you're always so witty.
Epic

Good luck Rusinat!
Quote from manneF1 :Epic

Good luck Rusinat!

(there was a YT link here, oh it's the same as the OP)

is it just me, or in the first 30 seconds, they're pushing that pink car off the road...
Quote from bunder9999 :is it just me, or in the first 30 seconds, they're pushing that pink car off the road...

Nah, in my case that was just friendly fight, or you will never know.

btw, i removed the link because it´s at first post
This team = Win
Quote from bunder9999 :is it just me, or in the first 30 seconds, they're pushing that pink car off the road...

The pink car was pushing him off the road, he just pushed the pink car back on his lane

The pink car always had an wide opened door where every race driver would go, when the pink car driver finally realised that the door was wide open, he tried to force the Fist Raisin car away, Imao perfect driving from Fist Raisin, well hard but fair, and unfair attempts to block from the pink one.
Although I do find myself weirdly turned on by the Sun Maid -girl, I still hate raisins

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG