The online racing simulator

Poll : Favorite types of racing

short pick up public races (max. 15 min.)
league racing
announced events with qualification
long pick up public races (more than 15 min.)
LAN/private servers
What's your favorite type of racing?
A poll, just like in the title.

edit: I think I cant edit the poll so offline is regarded as LAN/private.
edit2: could be unclear for some: pick up race is NOT a truck race but a race you start just dropping in on a public server.
:bump:
a bump to get more credible results
I want to vote for more than one, but nevermind

SD.
short pick up public races (max. 15 min.)
Leagues all the way. Pick up racing just isn't rewarding enough.
When you struggle to get 20 minutes to play you don´t have much choice
I like random events with qualifying. Kind of like the #LFS TBO fun cup and de Souza's random races. They're competitive but not too serious.
Nothing beats league racing. Pick up racing has always been utterly crap for me, you can never get more than a few laps without being batted off. At least leagues have a bit of structure and a lack of crashing in them.
League races FTW

as Chris said nothing can beat it and I think people who took part in the last race of the LFSCART Light Winter Series would agree with me.
It just makes a lot of fun to have close battles over about 40 laps nonstop and SC periods which make the race even more exciting.
Quote from Timo1992 :I think people who took part in the last race of the LFSCART Light Winter Series would agree with me.

Chris said you got punted off all the time in PUBLIC racing, not league racing :P
Quote from SparkyDave :I want to vote for more than one, but nevermind

SD.

If I find multiple choice and points in poll options I consider it next time
For me I preferred pick up and play quick races. Though the couples of leagues I have entered I have enjoyed and the mini inter team leagues I have done have been the best.
I like very populated races!

Short, long, fat or skinny, if it has lots of cars running I like it.
League races for sure, short races arent rewarding
Not gonna vote at this point, but will vote when ive got the point. That "pick up" in poll means like ... pick up truck?
Both pick up and league racing, I answered pick up, because if you have dull combination in long race, it's just frustrating to drive In the other hand, races like the last LLWS are almost too much intensive, so much happening there.

Anything with big grids interest me, but mostly with single seaters tho.
I voted for Short Pick up races, i dont have the patience/motivation to race long races nowadays Hopefully will change soon
Quote from hazaky :Not gonna vote at this point, but will vote when ive got the point. That "pick up" in poll means like ... pick up truck?

a "pick up" race is a race you just drop in on the server and... off you go... hopefully
I can't be arsed with league racing, too much tossing about with setups and so on. I do like long-ish pick-up races though, half an hour would be good, so long as there's people around my pace on the track so it's not just solo lapping after the first two laps...
With Kev on this on, would like to see more races which are in the 15-20 lap range (30 mins depending on track and cars) thus giving the chance for some battles to devolp.

The problem with short pick up races (around 4-6 laps) is that there are so short it's over before any of the real battles get going. Also due to the lack of time to make postions, you are treated to some....shall we say...risky overtaking, espically at T1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG