The online racing simulator
Help with wheel blur
(8 posts, started )
Help with wheel blur
I got photoshop yesterday and decided to do some editing, ive been doing some wheel blur but but its comes out very noisy and pixelated. Im doing it by selecting the wheel with the eclipse tool then selecting radial blur and i get this result :\

Can someone help please.
Attached images
radialblur.jpg
use the circle marquee tool, make a selection around the wheel, go to filter, go to blur>radial blur, play with the amount and bobs ur uncle.<<<(or whoever your uncle is)
edit: read what you said, and i told you the exact same thing.
you just need more amout. put it to about 30

heres how it looked.
Attached images
radialblur.jpg
Yes im doing it but my blurs are coming out very noisy, yours and on the videos are smooth the guy below my OP has the same problem i think.

attempt 2
Attached images
radialblur2.jpg
When you've done the blur (I use around 35 to 45), keep the selection active and add a little Gaussian blur or you could try the finger (I think is called finger in English PS) with low opacity and with a size commensurate with the spokes of the wheel to remove the pixelation.

Anyway, remember to select the best quality in the options of Radial blur.
i blurred the spokes a little myself on that one, it helped alot, and used more blur.
#7 - 5tag
I have of course a german version so the translation will not be very accurate but:

When setting up the radial blur there are three choices of quality: rough, good, very good

As for me though the middle one is the standard setting which creates noticably less noise than what your picture shows.
Attached images
radialblur.jpg
O/T: could i have that image, please?

Help with wheel blur
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG