The online racing simulator
iTCC 2010 - Round 1 LIVE Broadcast 10th January
Hello race fans !

The iCON Touring Car Championship, now run under the New Dimension Racing banner is back for its second season of action !

After an exciting test race, the focus turned to preparing for the fast Westhill International track. Last year's race here was exciting, with a controversial last-lap restart in the second race leading to rules revisions and some rivalries starting and others continuing.

We had 81 drivers try to prequalfy for the event for those outside the top 15 in last seasons points. Those in the top 15 in points, as with last season, will be locked in for the round. 50 make it through, and they will vie for the open spots on the grid in the reserve shootouts which start at 16:30 UTC, which we'll cover live.

The 31 cars who get to compete in Round 1 will take to the track for qualifying starting from 1800 UTC, then afterward there will be three races of 13 laps each. We'll explain some new rules again that we talked about in the test race but will reexplain them to ensure people know the new Safety Car and ballasting procedures.

Join myself Jonathan Palmer along with Michael Passingham and Michael Booth for today's exciting racing.

You can watch it on either the new layout of livestream or the good ol' layout of livestream

The server is on LFS Remote for you to follow along.

You can use live timing on spdoRacing's Satellite Tracker to follow as well

Our schedule:

1630 - 17:25 UTC : LIVE Reserve Shootouts
17:25 - 17:58 UTC : ARCHIVE: An old ITCC race
17:58 UTC : LIVE Coverage starts

See you this evening !
Yea nice

I'll watch and hope for some good racing
I canne wait.
Oh yay, the whole world gets to see me not get through the shootout and then get to watch me drive an FZR rather slowly in front of everyone.
two hours to go... don't know what to do in the mean time
#6 - CSF
Will Passo show?
Expect me in the chat room!
cant wait!
Go frenchies !
Broadcast chat has been moved to #[email protected]

EDIT: Direct link: [url="irc://irc.eu.gamesurge.net/ndr"]irc://irc.eu.gamesurge.net/ndr[/url]
Whoever it was spamming..... Seriously, get a freaking live.....
You need to join through an IRC client of some sort...
If you have Chatzilla, clicking my link gives you our irc channel
But with X-chat I dont even get Gamesurge as a channel afaik
You can also use Mibbit - Clicky

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG