The online racing simulator
Lfs.si Hillclimb
(63 posts, started )
You need add some restricted zones out of the track... look at the leaderboard for the SO hillclimb. Someone got through some object but it gained him more than he lost because of the hitting.
Ye Mike I noticed, will repair right now.
hmmm , me and a freind have a server with a hillclimb layout onit, not sure who made the layout thought :/ also got diff layouts on too ... but il try the server later
Nice KY1 layout.
Quote from Drift King CZ :You need add some restricted zones out of the track... look at the leaderboard for the SO hillclimb. Someone got through some object but it gained him more than he lost because of the hitting.

They have changed the second split to avoid shortening, the user (jeffhardyzone) that is first on the table right now shortening (I guess) for the fences after the first split.

I don't know what will win doing that, it seems pathetic, the fun of this is to get the best time based on the gradual improvement of both "the driver" and "the setup of the car", for example tonight I improved my time and ended up really stressed but is extremely funny.
jeffhardyzone's time has been removed from the toplist and restricted areas and route checkers have been added to the layout

Hillclimb Challenge KY is currently set to Single Seaters, excluding the MRT. I'm thinking about having it change between GTR and SS in set intervals (an hour perhaps), feedback regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
New lyt and new server added, look first post. New server name Hillclimb Challenge As.
Here is my video in SO if someone wants to see...

It can be further improved but when I saw the time of the first split I was a little nervous in the next parts hehe.

Tonight I will watch the new layout.
I love AS4 layout:lovies3d:.
+1, that's really nice, too fast with FO8. O_O"!
Ty guys, I like it alot too.

@Zdenek CZE and DiSCiPuLo awesome times on last lyt:P
Another awesome layout. An absolute blast in an FO8. Really does give a feeling of a hillclimb challenge.

Keep it up.
that as4 layout with the f08 is absolutely terrifying.
i tryed about 15 times and i fineshed the course once out of that 15. if i go slow and try to finish the course.... i do a horrible time. its a very good layout but i need some help on it!!!!
SO Hillclimb leaderboard doesn't work.
Awesome server!
did some offline runs on that new AS layout, just brilliant. Managed to do a 1:44 in my trusted RAC
Attached files
M.Neelen_AS4_RAC_Im Ziel_3.spr - 78.3 KB - 256 views
Really,Really Good Hilclimb Layouts.

(RS) Rally Sport racing thanks!

:fence: :fence:
awesome think this to do..

really enjoying racing these "tracks"..

keep them comming..

want more..
Is the server online? I can't find it?
Servers are down. Will be back up when I do some new Hillclimb lyt.

E: Actualy i got one lyt half done, will finish it today and set server up laters today.
Ah ok, was looking forward to setting some times on the other layouts. I'll keep my eye out for the new one, cheers.
Sorry for double post. I didnt like yesterdays layout it was to hard for me. So I made new layout and we gonna have a challenge on this one. Its on So6 with lx6+mrt+ufr+xfr cars available. Track is fast and challenging but not extremly hard.
Your all welcome to join the challenge, all times achieved on lyt are showed here:

http://team-fortitude.net/hillclimb/?t=3

P.S. Look first post for lyts.

E1: Tnx all for competing, we got some serious times, new layout today or tommorow.

E2: Host is down atm, but will be back laters today.
I want the server up again :/ wantz to try

Lfs.si Hillclimb
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG