The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
Westhill track bugfix suggestion
After 4th corner (turn to right) in Westhill, the left side of the track is drawn too narrow.
So often your outer side tyres of the car goes to the gravel, because while you are in the curve, you see the track different way that it finally appears when you exit the corner.

I'd like to see this fixed in the future.
go slower in the croner ?? =P
hows it a bug??? lol
blind turn a bug? hm, I would like to see more such bugs in LFS
I don't know how that track go... I really don't. (I'm not a cracker and I can prove it.)
But here is my opinion. First time: You drive, and hit the wall because you didnt' know. Second time: You try to be more careful and drive slower. Third time: You are a bit safer and you drive almost full speed thru there. After that: Like a rocket. 300 MP/H and accelerating.
"I don't know how that track go... I really don't. (I'm not a cracker and I can prove it.)"

made me think diffrent.. lol
Blind corner? A Bug? The newbies these days...

Srriously, don't make me laugh. Go slower at the corner, or use the goddamn MRT.
When you find a blind corner in real life do you phone the council and tell them to bulldoze it so you can see the exit?
Quote from Danny LFS :Go slower at the corner, or use the goddamn MRT.

*cough* demoer sayn it? *cough*. Anyways, theres nothing wrong with it. Just slow down a bit, also use the ideal trajector line when pressing 4.
Quote :*cough* demoer sayn it? *cough*

MRT = LFS go-kart so...
Quote from hazaky :*cough* demoer sayn it? *cough*. Anyways, theres nothing wrong with it. Just slow down a bit, also use the ideal trajector line when pressing 4.

More like a cracker, not demoer.

@Mr_Lonely - Go loan somewhere.
Quote from hazaky :*cough* demoer sayn it? *cough*. Anyways, theres nothing wrong with it. Just slow down a bit, also use the ideal trajector line when pressing 4.

*cough*
Someone got owned.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG