The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010 Discussion
Got anything to ask or discuss, do it here.
This doesn't seem to be very active, this year. Maybe if people read about this, they can inform their country drivers about this cup, because many people might not have noticed this. Just so it doesn't become a fail and we have someone that will race this league.
I'm sure people told others about this already. We'll see what's going to happen.
#5 - Dmt
Quote from exspeed :I'm sure people told others about this already. We'll see what's going to happen.

what about test race?
wat test?
Last year we had a test race before the league started, that's what he means probably. Well, if there will be a test race, it should be decided latest this week, because in 2 weeks the qualifications will start.
Previous year's Baltic Cup 09 was the most interesting racing period for me at all. That was a great championship. I felt free to participate and race for that cup and it was really, really great and interesting.

This year I don't have enough free time and the power of will to race so hard here how I did previously.

That's why I wish good luck for all those drivers who race in Baltic Cup 2010.
(and especially for Latvia, of course) Be the 1st just like you did it earlier!

I will see, maybe I will be able to join in some of the rounds, I hope so, but I don't believe that.

PioneerLv/ Rolands.S
Latvia
Although this years was considerable anger, but I want to thank you for active participation and relatively high-quality race. I hope that other year will see better and more peaceful. Thank you all. Pease.

P.S. andRo. - Good idea with podium, nice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG