The online racing simulator
2010 RSC & TBOC Schedule
The TBO Challenge and The Road Sport Cup will run in the same week, with the RSC race on the Thursday prior to the TBOC race.

TBO Challenge Schedule

Round 1: 23 January 2010 from SO4R / Sprint Race 13 laps / Feature Race 22 laps
Round 2: 6 February 2010 from BL1R / Sprint Race 16 laps / Feature Race 26 laps
Round 3: 20 February 2010 from WE1R / Sprint Race 10 laps / Feature Race 17 laps
Round 4: 6 March 2010 from KY2 / Sprint Race 10 laps / Feature Race 17 laps
Round 5: 3 April 2010 from FE2 / Sprint Race 17 laps / Feature Race 28 laps
Round 6: 17 April 2010 from AS7 / Sprint Race 10 laps / Feature Race 17 laps

Road Sport Cup Schedule

Round 1: 28 January 2010 from SO4R / Sprint Race 13 laps / Feature Race 27 laps
Round 2: 4 February 2010 from BL1R / Sprint Race 16 laps / Feature Race 32 laps
Round 3: 18 February 2010 from WE1R / Sprint Race 10 laps / Feature Race 21 laps
Round 4: 4 March 2010 from KY2 / Sprint Race 10 laps / Feature Race 21 laps
Round 5: 1 April 2010 from FE2 / Sprint Race 17 / Feature Race 35 laps
Round 6: 15 April 2010 from AS7 / Sprint Race 10 laps / Feature Race 21 laps

Timetable of Events

This timing of events applies to both the TBO Challenge AND the Road Sport Cup. All times are in GMT

19:00 - Qualifying (20 minutes)
19:20 - Break/Grid Stacking (10 minutes)
19:30 - Sprint Race (30 minutes approx)
20:00 - Break/Grid Stacking (10 minutes)
20:10 - Feature Race (60 minutes approx)

We would ask all driver to arrive on server no later than 18:45 so reserve drivers can be notified if a slot is avaliable. Anyone appearing later than this without giving prior notification may lose their slot.

Please let me know if any clashes appear in the schedule (I know about the R3 TBOC one, I'm working on fixing it atm.)
It says that both TBOC events will take up 30 mins and both RSC events will take up 1 hour.

This makes no sense.

Even to Wilko.
may I criticise the Timetable for Events?
Feel free.
Quote from dekojester :
Timetable for events, all times UTC:

16:20 Road Sport Cup Qualifying (20 minutes)
16:50 TBO Challenge Qualifying (20 mintues)
17:30 TBO Challenge Sprint Race (Approximately 30 minutes per race)
18:10 RSC Sprint Race (Approximately 30 minutes per race)
18:50 TBO Challenge Feature Race (Approximately 1 hour per race)
20:00 RSC Feature Race (Approximately 1 hour per race)

I think it is quiet contraproductive to change the series after a session.
  1. It just enlenghtens the whole event. If someone is only driving the TBOs he still has to wait until the Road Sports have finished. And waiting 30 minutes or so is hard on the edge. For the Road Sports it is I think even more the problem, as they have a break of 1 hour in between. This would heavily decrease the number of participants after Round one. I wouldn't be motivated to wait for over an hour between sprint and feature race.. it is not like in reallife where you can go to the garage and tweak on your set up a bit. Such stuff does take 3 klicks or so in LFS.
  2. For those who compete in both it might be irritating between two cars every now and then.
  3. It would be the total mayham for us to get everyone out of the server and into the server in time... It would be massively stressy.
In other words, too much work that adds unnecessary confusion/stress.
I think perhaps if we're going to run them side by side it would be better to run them one after the other, with a 20 minute break in between.

Or something...
#8 - Fuse5
What's the break for, to scare the viewers away?
TBO Q, S, F
then
RSC Q, S, F

Rather simple really.
Agreed with Phil on this one
Quote from Fuse5 :What's the break for, to scare the viewers away?

For cookies.

Although mainly to give people only doing the second one time to join. Because you don't want a whole load of excess people clogging up the server during the first event.
This is quite a change to the RSC under the new guardians.
I agree with what Falke said regarding mixing the two series with gaps.

I'm not familiar with previous seasons of the TBOC, but the RSC was always run on a Thursday evening. I'm not so easily available on Saturdays, which is a pity as I've taken part in all 4 previous RSC seasons
(but at least RAC+FZ5 league racing returns)
Quote from dekojester :
17:30 TBO Challenge Sprint Race (Approximately 30 minutes per race)
18:10 RSC Sprint Race (Approximately 30 minutes per race)
18:50 TBO Challenge Feature Race (Approximately 1 hour per race)
20:00 RSC Feature Race (Approximately 1 hour per race)

Damn, how will I be able to pretend that I've a real life with that?
Why not run both classes at the same time?

Seperate qualifying but bunch them all together for racing. The more mayhem on the track the better.
Quote from March Hare :Seperate qualifying but bunch them all together for racing. The more mayhem on the track the better.

The main problem with that is we can only have 32 cars on track at once
+1 Yann .

Well, but if it is broadcasted, it will be ecstasy for those LFS broadcasts lovers .

And I wanted to say the same as March. There will be only 15/16 spots in every class, but you could let sign up everyone and choose only the best by some elimination system.
Quote from Drift King CZ :+1 Yann .

Well, but if it is broadcasted, it will be ecstasy for those LFS broadcasts lovers .

And I wanted to say the same as March. There will be only 15/16 spots in every class, but you could let sign up everyone and choose only the best by some elimination system.

The whole reason me and JP had the idea was because it'd be an EPIC evening of LFS racing for a broadcast, but it is rather racer unfriendly.

We rather failed in that respect
Stop trying to copy Felipe, racing comes before a broadcast
Quote from Wilko868 :The whole reason me and JP had the idea was because it'd be an EPIC evening of LFS racing for a broadcast, but it is rather racer unfriendly.

We rather failed in that respect

Well, yes. It is only friendly for those who stay home at least from 16:00. I personally don't mind these breaks. The time between each qual and races gives you some extra time for a training, setup testing etc. or you can just relax while watching RSC race .

EDIT: What if you make the both classes race side by side and let it happen something like a main ROAD class championship . We already have GTAL, IGTC, MoE for the cars on slicks...

And also.. I would suggest this change in the times schedule. Why isn't RSC's 1st race after TBOC's qual?

17:30 RSC Sprint Race (Approximately 30 minutes per race)
18:10 TBO Challenge Sprint Race (Approximately 30 minutes per race)
18:50 RSC Feature Race (Approximately 1 hour per race)
20:00 TBO Challenge Feature Race (Approximately 1 hour per race)
Quote from dekojester :
Road Sport Cup Schedule

Round 1: 21 January 2010 from SO4R / Sprint Race 13 laps / Feature Race 27 laps

Please let me know if any clashes appear in the schedule (I know about the R3 TBOC one, I'm working on fixing it atm.)

DoP again
Quote from Bean0 :DoP again

Oh for gods sake! Bliddy DoP!

I shall sort, don't you worry. The RSC is so much easier to reschedule, that's the thing.
Quote from dekojester :

Round 3 and 6 of the TBO Challenge clash with the round 5 and 7 of the LFS Endurance Series.

E : Same for Round 1 of the TBOC, clashing with the Round 4 of the LFSES
As RSC is now on Thursdays I become your co-admin... muhahaha *evil laughter* *evil slaughter*
Quote from TFalke55 :As RSC is now on Thursdays I become your co-admin... muhahaha *evil laughter* *evil slaughter*

Good to have a helping hand
Are the TBOC and RSC sprint races supposed to be the same number of laps? That doesn't seem right if it's supposed to be half an hour for both.

2010 RSC & TBOC Schedule
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG