The online racing simulator
5 Seconds Final
(34 posts, started )
Thanks to everyone who voted for me This gives a little boost to see that my work paid off (I spent about 3 hours to get it the way I wanted to have it [including the rendering time though ]) and maybe helps me to finish the video about my team I am working on for more than 2 years now o.O

I found it very interesting to see the different approaches to this new idea and I'd love to see a regular thing in the future, maybe with topics so the voting is simplified. This time there were so many different ideas that it was hard to decide who to vote for
Quote from Commander :Thanks to everyone who voted for me This gives a little boost to see that my work paid off (I spent about 3 hours to get it the way I wanted to have it [including the rendering time though ]) and maybe helps me to finish the video about my team I am working on for more than 2 years now o.O

I found it very interesting to see the different approaches to this new idea and I'd love to see a regular thing in the future, maybe with topics so the voting is simplified. This time there were so many different ideas that it was hard to decide who to vote for

Hollymolly, 2 years is nuts.
Anyway, GJ buddy

On the topic, yup, the best was to see how differently the things turned out. Hope this continues and if there's any lol-worthy side/aspect of it, I'll drop in with something
Quote from Ndrew :Hollymolly, 2 years is nuts.
Anyway, GJ buddy

It's been halfway finished --> new skins
Then new ideas, news scenes, no finished product
Quote from Commander :Thanks to everyone who voted for me This gives a little boost to see that my work paid off (I spent about 3 hours to get it the way I wanted to have it [including the rendering time though ]) and maybe helps me to finish the video about my team I am working on for more than 2 years now o.O

Gosh you guys can't imagine how much i have been lying on his back about this one
Just now I found moment to log in here but I see poll is already over. Fortunately Commander's work won. (My clip of choice)
Congratulations!

Can't wait for final 5-sec movie.
How is the 5 sec movie going to be?

All of our movies put together?
Quote from Commander :It's been halfway finished --> new skins
Then new ideas, news scenes, no finished product

You forgot to say that you're waiting for complete LFS S3 which will be released somewhere in 2020 so it has to be great video.. with such a huge amount of years spent on it.

Great job there, guys! Would love to see this going on in future as well...
Thanks to all people who voted for me.
Also thanks to other competitors and Congratulations to Winner.
about when will the new competition start?

5 Seconds Final
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG