The online racing simulator
How do I turn off the "Entered Pits wrong way" fine in LFS external
Does anyone know how to take the entered the pits the wrong way... fine cause its a two way street and i want it to be able to be entered both ways...
Also
Does anyone know all the coordinates of this line of code like what are the x and y of this bit
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + TempCars2, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 60, 6, 137, 141, C.UniqueID, 2, false);

Quote :
Does anyone know how to take the entered the pits the wrong way... fine cause its a two way street and i want it to be able to be entered both ways...

I just deleted the text, and made the fine 0. not the best way, but it worked for me

Quote :Does anyone know all the coordinates of this line of code like what are the x and y of this bit

They not co-ordinates, they are to create a button on screen, from memory it shows the list of cars at top of screen,
DELETE THE RED MARKED CODES.........
Or change it so wh you want......

// Pit EXIT
int Speed = (int)((MCI.Info[i].Speed * (100f / 32768f)) * 3.6f);
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= -203) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= -65) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= -45) && (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone == 0))
{
if (((MCI.Info[i].Direction / 180) < 80) || ((MCI.Info[i].Direction / 180) > 280))
{
if (Speed > 3)
{
MCI_Update(MCI.Info[i].PLID);
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone = 1;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6>^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Username + " ^1was fined €200 for wrong way in pits");
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Cash -= 200;
}
}
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) < -65) || ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) > -45))
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone = 0;
}

// Pit ENTRY
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= -203) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= -158) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= -145) && (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 == 0))
{
if (((MCI.Info[i].Direction / 180) < 80) || ((MCI.Info[i].Direction / 180) > 280))
{
if (Speed > 3)
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 = 1;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6>^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Username + " ^1was fined €200 for wrong way out of pits");
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Cash -= 200;
}
}
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) < -158) || ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) > -145))
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 = 0;
}

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG