The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 250: Skins and Graphics
Hello racers !

You'll find attached to this post required elements for your skins for this years event.

Your skins must include:

Your car number on the doors and roof of your car. The roof number must face the inside of the track (it will look upside-down on the skin file) and be clearly visible. It must not conflict with the background of the skin, and it must take up over 85% of the available area of the door or roof.

Your name and country flag must be on the edges of the roof immediately next to the doors.

You must overlay the appropriate required logos png file. If you're editing your skin at 2048x2048 resolution, append the 2048 png. Do not adjust the logos any way. They must not blend with your background as well.

If you have never participated in the official race of the Kyoto 250, you must also overlay the appropriate "rookie Stripes" png file.

Your skin must be posted here at least 12 hours before qualifying is to begin. Post your skins here as soon as you get them done, or at least a version to use in the practice races. You must run a skin with the required elements in the practice sessions or it will not count for you, but your design may be different for the actual qualifying and race.

If you need assistance making a skin, post here and I'm sure we can find someone to help you out.

I've attached the NDR and Kyoto 250 logos if you wish to use elsewhere on the skin. The Official Kyoto 250 Pace Car skin is also attached. This should only be used to see the pace car skin in high res. It should NOT be used for personal use.

Regards,
dekojester
Attached images
Requiredlogos_1024.png
Requiredlogos_2048.png
rookiestripe1024.png
rookiestripe2048.png
NDR-New copy.png
Kyoto250_10.png
FZ5_KY250_SC_10.jpg
Vocaloid Hatsune Miku #0 Stock Car

EDIT: Fixed Skin
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
XRT_250Miku0.jpg
#18 M&M's car

EDIT: Fixed skin file.

EDIT 2: Added Interstate Batteries car.
Attached images
lfs_00000430.jpg
lfs_00000431.jpg
XRT_KY250_18.jpg
XRT_KY250_18B.jpg
is the name & flat like this ok?
Attached images
Image33.jpg
Well here ghostrider83's #56 Harley-Davidson Entry for Windstyle Cruise.

He asked me to post it for him being he wasn't home to do it.
Attached images
XRT_Kyoto250HD56.jpg
XRT_Kyoto250HD56_Preview.JPG
XRT_Kyoto250HD56_ingame.JPG
Quote from johnnylightning :Well here ghostrider83's #56 Harley-Davidson Entry for Windstyle Cruise.

Or you just realised that you admitted to being him, bro?
Quote from TFalke55 :your name must be on both sides of the roof. (upsidedown and regular on the skin)

Fixed.
Quote from johnnylightning :Well here ghostrider83's #56 Harley-Davidson Entry for Windstyle Cruise.

Thank You Bro for posting it for me. But the H-D skin is only tempary as I'm working on a better skin to use for the race. But incase I don't finsh it in time at least i have a skin to use for the race.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
My #25 GoDaddy Skin... credits go to [GRAND]FlameCZE... I just edited a logo...
Attached images
XRT_Kyoto250bmx25.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :My #25 GoDaddy Skin... credits go to [GRAND]FlameCZE... I just edited a logo...

ewwww Brad Cause-a-wreck-ski
Quote from hansonator69 :ewwww Brad Cause-a-wreck-ski

Don't be hatin on the Hendrick guys... actually a Gordon fan but in a league I race in 24 was taken so i just stick with 25 now !!! Kyle "Dousche"
Quote from Bmxtwins :Don't be hatin on the Hendrick guys... actually a Gordon fan but in a league I race in 24 was taken so i just stick with 25 now !!! Kyle "Dousche"

I ain't hatin on Hendrick, just BK.
I guess i'm the only person in the world who actually likes Kyle Busch lol
Here are our skins (wYk Racing Team)
Attached images
XRT_wyk_ky250_c.jpg
XRT_wyk_ky250_f.jpg
XRT_wyk_ky250_o.jpg
XRT_wyk_ky250_w.jpg
Hey

This is my skin so far

Took a lot of adaptation work because it was designed for XRR but have made it work

Write back with any comments/problems
Attached images
XRT_ALLTEL23.JPG
If anyone wants a NASCAR template contact me on aim or msn/yahoo (addresses in profile)... I have the Dodge Challenger, Chevy Impala SS, and Ford Fusion with side skirts and grill/lights (authentic to Nascar cars).
I wait for the first one to use the Ford Mustang
who wants Ford Mustang mod as in GTAL 6h race?
Quote from TFalke55 :I wait for the first one to use the Ford Mustang

that would be me lmao mustangs getting introduced into nationwide
-
(nikopdr) DELETED by dekojester : cleanup/old posts
Quote from Mustangman759 :that would be me lmao mustangs getting introduced into nationwide

I know that... that's why I thought of it^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG