The online racing simulator
Did I blow my engine?
(35 posts, started )
Just look at the guage on the dash lol, i know it isnt the most exact thing in the world but at least it gives you a rough idea of how much you have left.
Attached images
XFG fuel.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :Just look at the guage on the dash lol, i know it isnt the most exact thing in the world but at least it gives you a rough idea of how much you have left.

Haha I know there's a fuel gauge on pretty much every car I think besides local go karts. I thought it would be better if there's a flashing indicator or something nagging for low fuel. Well my car goes crazy ding when it's low on fuel.
Quote from pingy72 : Well my car goes crazy ding when it's low on fuel.

And you want that in nearly every race you drive ?

Or do you race always with full tank ?:turtle2:
Quote from Ger Roady :And you want that in nearly every race you drive ?

Or do you race always with full tank ?:turtle2:

A wee flashing light when you get low would not be so distracting
The game has a pretty good idea of when you've got less than two laps of fuel left...
But due to the surge effect, a sensor would make no sense in a race car.
Quote from Ger Roady :But due to the surge effect, a sensor would make no sense in a race car.

But it doesn't have to be a fuel level sensor It can just do (like F1 cars) some arithmetic on how much fuel has been injected compared to how much was in the tank

(Edit - in fact, maybe that's how the current fuel gauges work in all the LFS race cars )
Quote from Neilser :
(Edit - in fact, maybe that's how the current fuel gauges work in all the LFS race cars )

In fact ,all fluid levels are calculated according to the secret formula

a+a-a=a

That means ..

Tank=empty and Fuel=0 = True

Quote from Ger Roady :In fact ,all fluid levels are calculated according to the secret formula

a+a-a=a

That means ..

Tank=empty and Fuel=0 = True

That formula was really kickass! How did you figure it out? :rolleyes:
It is a derivation from ..

H H
| |
H-C-C-O-H
| |
H H

Bottle=empty + Fun=0 = True

Regards :drunk:
#35 - senn
IIRC, doesn't CarSoundRemixer (CSR) have a low fuel chime...

Did I blow my engine?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG