The online racing simulator
Just curious why im banned from IHR??
Hey guys! I have no idea why i would be banned from the IHR server? My race name is [SR]IceMan, i dont crash people intentionally, or cuss people out... I would consider myself to be a good all around friend/driver.. If i did something that i am not aware of i would love to at least know why? Love the server, love the racing on the server, and would love to come back to it! Just curious, i fully accept and take responsibilty of my actions if i have done something wrong!
Thanks
M.Morris
Victim of Vote Ban abuse maybe?
You were kicked each time you entered then finally banned, Airio I assume...
I will post here seeing as i obviously was ignored on the other thread:

I got also perma-banned for no reason. I dont even know why I was perma-banned.

Yesterday I got banned for a day - fine, i cope with that, but then I try today, approx 5 mins later when my bans were supposed to end - i see im permabanned, why?
ye , you werent banned by a admin i was on when it happend , boothy lol'ed
Quote from IceMan31x :Hey guys! I have no idea why i would be banned from the IHR server? My race name is [SR]IceMan, i dont crash people intentionally, or cuss people out... I would consider myself to be a good all around friend/driver.. If i did something that i am not aware of i would love to at least know why? Love the server, love the racing on the server, and would love to come back to it! Just curious, i fully accept and take responsibilty of my actions if i have done something wrong!
Thanks
M.Morris

i found this, but i haven't seen the replay.....
Quote from nikopdr :I will post here seeing as i obviously was ignored on the other thread:

I got also perma-banned for no reason. I dont even know why I was perma-banned.

Yesterday I got banned for a day - fine, i cope with that, but then I try today, approx 5 mins later when my bans were supposed to end - i see im permabanned, why?

you were perma-banned due to 1)repeatedly ignoring the rules, 2)too many complaints from other users, and 3) earning an excessive record of kicks/bans.

and frankly, the babysitting has come to an end.

the server is what the public makes it.

the stupidity is no longer entertaining, it's rather embarrassing actually.
Quote from z-ro 8 :you were perma-banned due to 1)repeatedly ignoring the rules

Sure, I know the rules, i tried to stick to them but getting votekicked for doing nothing in main menu gets people frustrated? Not to mention starting behind XFG's that dont even look at their mirrors before they turn into the lane im going... nice...

Quote from z-ro 8 : 2)too many complaints from other users,

Why do i NEVER see complaints about me on your forum, yet i see lots of complaints about other people? Please do go on.
Quote from z-ro 8 : and 3) earning an excessive record of kicks/bans.

Excessive? I hardly count 3 kicks as excessive on the whole time on the server.
Quote from z-ro 8 :i found this, but i haven't seen the replay.....

I saw the replay... its all self explanitory!
Quote from IceMan31x :I saw the replay... its all self explanitory!

Well, one could argue if the drift that he'd pulled off comming out of T1 was actually the beginning of a whole series of contacts.

While being right behind him, you where braking but at some point, for some reason stopped braking for a second and then applied the throttle again for another second or so. I would say that at this point, you where simple too quick and thus responsible, period. Anyway, the contact you two had was infact nothing more than race incident in my opinion.

What I found sucked most was him then standing at a very crucial part of the track and having a cry about it.
From what i see, the guy is dreadfully slow on that track and should have just let people pass. Worst thing to do is to get braking zones wrong in front of a group of fast people. Especially on that turn.
So if not already done, can someone from IHR un-ban iceman please?
Quote from 510N3D :Well, one could argue if the drift that he'd pulled off comming out of T1 was actually the beginning of a whole series of contacts.

While being right behind him, you where braking but at some point, for some reason stopped braking for a second and then applied the throttle again for another second or so. I would say that at this point, you where simple too quick and thus responsible, period. Anyway, the contact you two had was infact nothing more than race incident in my opinion.

What I found sucked most was him then standing at a very crucial part of the track and having a cry about it.

I agree that Iceman was going too fast and agressive and clipped Zazzn from the back in a line of traffic, should have been more carefull, especially on lap1.

However that is not a ban worthy offence alone, IMO.

SD.
thanks guys i fully agree its my fault, just made a bad choice, hit the throttle to try and get by the slower car, just got to excited! We are trying to resolve the accident/ban on the IHR server right now!

sorry zazzn
M.Morris

PS: and to you howdyyyy
I have automatic ban for myself by lag I just can't stay on server without losing a connection

WAIT!WAITING an INTERNET! OH YEAH!
They clearly have their own forum so I would suggest using it.

http://ironhorseracing.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Way to many arguments, score settling, moaning revenge threads have started here to do with a popular server and people complaining about being banned.
Quote from garph :Way to many arguments, score settling, moaning revenge threads have started here to do with a popular server and people complaining about being banned.

you mean like 2/3's of the recent ironhorse thread?
Admins BAN me coz i didnt brake soon - it wasnt intention. I said SORRY to them and admin then BAN me. Maybe some warning is OK before u BAN somebody... Why dont you BAN real crashers????

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG