The online racing simulator
How much time r u in lfs?
(36 posts, started )
I want to see if i'm an addict. I want to know; how much time do u play Lfs or look at the sites a day.

Weekday(regular): 3-5 hrs. a day
weekend day:7-9 hrs. a day.
"In" LFS?
I don't play much anymore
Week total maybe about 3 or so hours, weekend maybe 1.
Quite busy + no pedals takes the fun outta the game.
SHIPMEMYPEDALSVENDETTA
during the week...er, about 1 hr (the whole 5 days), but weekend...hmm..~18hr, i think i'm addicted
Maybe an hour or two in a week (including weekends). Used to be playing over 4 hours/day before..
Lol didnt play LFS in like a week. (Waiting for the patch to arrive) But when I bought LFS I played like 4 hours everyday for few months. LOL
i'm addicted and the patch is coming right around my 4th month of S2.

my figures in the first post are daily,
Not much... or actually not at all. Waiting for the patch.
It seems that I haven't played LFS since 1st day of this month. And I don't see myself getting back too soon, if nkpro gets the multiplayer working.
A lot, lol. Way more than I should be.
Haven't been on LFS in a while now. Times were suffering and not improving, so taking a break and flying for a bit waiting for the patch. When I do run LFS, it's usually 8 pm to 11 pm in the evenings and on weekends 8 pm until sometimes 3 or 4 am.

The forum I visit daily. Use to be several times a day, but now I'm running some equipment out on the production floor and not near a PC at work. So, I check at lunch real quick and read up now while I fly.
I think most of us are just taking a short break while waiting for the patch. lol, and some people are still hotlapping like crazy, which is kind of a waste of time at this point.
i used to play tons. now i only play maybe an hour a week. after the patch i'll start playing more
I'm having a bit of a holiday right now...haven't played for a few weeks because I'm waiting for the long-awaited aero/tyre patch. Plus I'm in a GPL league atm which satisfies my sim requirements. Doesn't seem much point in me hotlapping/racing/tweaking setups when they'll probably be rendered obsolete by the next patch.
1 hour a day max.

However, I'm pretty sure that whenever I get a new computer and a wheel, those hours are gonna increase... just a tiny wee bit.
#15 - shim
Havent played much after the OLFSL season finished. Waiting the patch, doing skins and wondering in the forums way too much.
I used to practice 3-5 hours a day, but atm I need a break and I'm keeping the driving at a minimum. Perhaps I'm at 5 hours a week now.
24/7
#20 - janm
getting closer to the 32 mark at blackwood and playing for at least an hour or so every day.... During the weekend i play the game some 6-7 hours/day.
I guess that's due to not having internet connection during weekdays... and i have to race the Ais which is far from fun, but at least i get a clear road and some good times...
It depends. Sometimes I don't drive for weeks, other times I drive for hours each day of the week. I guess as soon as the new patch is out I'll be online more often.
#22 - Vain
Currently I'm in my semester-holidays, so I easily reach 4 hours a day. When I have to spend time on studies I tune this down to 1-2 hours a day.

Vain
unfortunately i'm only max. once a month online
i don't have time atm.

but i think when the patch is out i'm trying to be one or twich a week
Too much, or not enough depending on which way you look at it

Well, in total I reckon maybe 4-5 hours a week.

Dan,
i am laughing at some of these times. It'll be great with the patch 'cause every1 will be racin'.

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG