The online racing simulator
BL Ramp track
(28 posts, started )
BL Ramp track
I made a small ramp track on Blackwood Parking lot...
Hope you guys like it, it's my first layout I post here.

There are 3 ramps with tyres after it, and 2 to jump over the barrier I made which separates the parking lot into two areas.

Feel free to edit for private use only

Update:
I've editted the track for the road cars, because they didn't get over the tires... :P
Attached images
ramps_screenie in action.png
ramps_screenie above.png
Attached files
BL3_RAMPS.lyt - 4 KB - 639 views
BL3_ROAD_RAMPS.lyt - 3.6 KB - 610 views
Now that's a strange track, however it seems interesting enough to put down some minutes of racing on
i love tracks like this....i have the best sets for these, no damage=fun :hide:
Quote from logitekg25 :i love tracks like this....i have the best sets for these, no damage=fun :hide:

Want to zip up your sets and share as well? Might go nicely with the track layout.
eh what the heck, should i make a whole new thread with all my sets and a request for sets section where i can make people some
Quote from logitekg25 :eh what the heck, should i make a whole new thread with all my sets and a request for sets section where i can make people some

shure might aswell
look for it pretty soon
Share it here buddy ;D
this is what i have, but i was planning on making a readme.txt for every set

well try to figure it out

wait a second...i have no idea how to upload them, i looked up how to zip them up, and i think they are, but whenever i try to upload it to anything, it just opens up the main folder (looks like you are waiting for tomorrow :shrug

happy new year btw
Try uploading invidual setups, even if it takes time doing one and one, that should work
i dont think yyo understand i have a folder, then a folder inside that for every car, then on average about 10 sets
I understand that you have a problem uploading the all in a zip file, therfor I suggested uploading one and one ;D
It sure will take some extra time uploading one and one, but then you are sure it will work
ugh, maybe tomorrow, i will look into how i can get it all as one like they do with all the addons and such

goodnight
Yeah, would immagine it's like middle of night in your time zone now, me myself I just just wake up

You do that mate!
3:37 AM

holy crap...good night
Don't be a wuzz, stay up the whole night and post crap on the LFS forum, that's usually what I do

Other than that I am stilling waiting on that setup, no way I cano drive that track without messing up my car
Quote from The Very End :no way I cano drive that track without messing up my car

I usually drive the track with FXR, which car do you use? ;p
hint: Drift through the corners :') That should work xD

Btw, I'd love to see those setups :P
Basically any car lol
ya, i only have good damage sets for rb4, but i have everything damage related

will other cars not mame it past the tires
Quote from karakterman2 :I usually drive the track with FXR, which car do you use? ;p
hint: Drift through the corners :') That should work xD

Btw, I'd love to see those setups :P

oh i was in your server yesterday i think, and i was trying it out. but i couldnt get past the tires for nothing!!!!!
yea and u were wearing a spdo skin!
Quote from jrd.racer :oh i was in your server yesterday i think, and i was trying it out. but i couldnt get past the tires for nothing!!!!!
yea and u were wearing a spdo skin!

What was the name of the server?

Btw, could the people who downloaded it give some reviews?
Then I know what to change :P
can you make a few less rows of tires, so some road cars can have a chance
Quote from logitekg25 :can you make a few less rows of tires, so some road cars can have a chance

yeah agreed the RB4 barely managed to get over the tires and then couldn't stop before the barriers.
alright....here is the thread

enjoy

BL Ramp track
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG