The online racing simulator
LFS Torque - Where is it?
(45 posts, started )
#1 - Bosse
Hi!

First, sorry if the thread is in the wrong section. Didn't know where to put it...

So, what's going on with LFS Torque?

I miss it! :P

Hope the owner reads here and can anwser (or someone else of course!)

/Bosse
Read their front page for news about what happened. Basically the host of torque messed up the forum and it's being fixed.. slowly.
bunta hasnt posted here in a while...
#4 - Bosse
Quote from Matrixi :Read their front page for news about what happened. Basically the host of torque messed up the forum and it's being fixed.. slowly.

Ooh, didn't know that there was news there. Okay, then I know!
Give our poor man some time, i'm sure he's sweating his bumm off trying to put it back
#6 - shim
if you LFS-T guys want a drift board to chitter bout comps and shit, head to my sig..

tis mostly Australians at this point, but all are welcome till LFS-T is back up..

edit: and also i can host sub sections on there for teams and stuff if needed
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Give our poor man some time, i'm sure he's sweating his bumm off trying to put it back

My post didn't mean to be offensive, if that's what it looked like. With host I meant the service provider for the web space of torque. I know Bunta/Nuvolari is working hard to get it working, and he should take all the time he needs to get it working.
Quote from Matrixi :My post didn't mean to be offensive, if that's what it looked like. With host I meant the service provider for the web space of torque. I know Bunta/Nuvolari is working hard to get it working, and he should take all the time he needs to get it working.

i didn't even say your post was offensive lol
I misinterpreted your post then.
anyone have updates on these forums? i miss them :[
Nuv is probably working on it. I'm thinking of making a temporary Torque if you all have no problem with it.
good news, LFS Torque will be back up and running soon, though we may lost several threads and posts, check www.lfs-torque.net
thx stan, saved me lots of time ^_^ well i guess i'll say goodbye soom to LFSForum! TORQUE WILL BE BACK!
Why say goodbye to LFSForum? You can still visit both
Quote from Primoz :Why say goodbye to LFSForum? You can still visit both

still will probably waay less
Sorry for the bump but is lfs torque gone again?
no i think the domain just expired, so most likely they just need to renew the domain name.
edit: lol u bought a 06' thread back
donate him and we get it back ;]
Whats going on with it?

Anyone got a link to the actual forums? Or are they offline too?
It is due back in 2008, waiting anxiously, can't stand this drifting hating forum :P
And we miss Christmas and New Year together again! I wonder how much work Nuv has to do to move all the data to a better host?
Think the bans are kept with the new host?
You can only hope
so
any news about lfst?
bump

bunta where the hell are you?

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG