The online racing simulator
Repair That Damaged Car Game
(50 posts, started )
Ok so i had no internet one night and was bored so was looking for something to do and came across some damaged car pictures, so i thought it would be fun to see if i could repair it using gimp and got an idea for this game. So basically every week ill post a picture of a damaged car which you then have to fix using photoshop or similar programs.

To give you an idea, im really not good an photoshop or gimp but it was pretty fun and challenging.

I thought it might be fun, register your interest here and ill see about starting it.

Also some ideas would be nice and what we could do for the winner?
The flat tyre doesn't need fixing? :P
Sounds like fun
Sounds like a fun game. Here is image one:

Good luck.
That'll buff out.
f--k!

If anyone walked out of that (what i presume used to be a seat ibiza) alive then i will be amazed, that is seriously snapped off.

A little macabre possibly, judging by the state of it i very much doubt that anyone lived.
fixed them (used the insurance company method)

Attached images
fixed.jpg
Well it seemed interesting.
The above post is hilarious though
Quote from Luke.S :fixed them (used the insurance company method)

you'd never know they were both wrecks....

and Dan I do believe the driver of the car was killed, although there are no surprises there

Finish it!
You got it wrong.
Pearcy will post a picture and then you'll need to edit it...
Well, ill go find a picture now, ill keep it exotic to keep interest. Ill make a pretty easy one first, if i can do it, everyone can. Then at the end of the week ill do a poll and see who did the best job. Maybe a points table or somthing too.
I know I'm not meant to post the pics, but I'd like to see someone try this anyway

Bag of cookies* to the best one!

*maybe even real cookies, posted to your house, if it's good enough and you live within cookie-posting distance.
Attached images
800px-Heavily_Damaged_Car_Beirut_Lebanon_Unrest_5-9-08.jpg
i am in....i think its the perfect way to get better at photoshop or gimp
Man I really want cookies now.
Quote from tristancliffe :*maybe even real cookies, posted to your house, if it's good enough and you live within cookie-posting distance.

I accept your challenge sir, until I get bored and give up. (Yeh I quoted that bit, get over it)
Give me 30mins. Its hard so ill post of quite a few pictures and you guys can choose, i don't know how much of a challenge you want. I have mainly lotuses on my pc aswell so im going to look for some different stuff.
Quote from tristancliffe :I know I'm not meant to post the pics, but I'd like to see someone try this anyway

*maybe even real cookies, posted to your house, if it's good enough and you live within cookie-posting distance.

I'm gunna try it for teh shitz 'n' gigglez. - And cause i'm hyper and my gf is here
I'd get a nice range from "slightly difficult" to "Holy ****!"
Quote from brandons48 : And cause i'm hyper and my gf is here

Why do you see that as a reason to modifying pictures of burnt out cars on photoshop?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Why do you see that as a reason to modifying pictures of burnt out cars on photoshop?

Idk, i'm doing all sorts of random crap at the moment.

We're both a bit tipsy and have been going down all teh christmas sweets.

Something to do i suppose
Dude.... You dont deserve her....

For petes sake you're on a PC on a Sim-Racing forum while she is at your house......

Action! Now!
LOL, i'm on my laptop in my room... on my bed .

And we're talking IN REALITY - She's next to me on the bed anyway she's on my PS3 lol .

I'm just posting random crap cause i'm hyper.

But if you want action....

I'll be right back!
Thats more like it.
Quote from tristancliffe :I know I'm not meant to post the pics, but I'd like to see someone try this anyway

Now you have turned this into a competition. Which isn't very sporting of you, we're British, we play for fun, not to win. That is why we invented so many sports we suck at.

(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG