The online racing simulator
Rent-a-LFS for 12 quids a year
(62 posts, started )

Poll : Would you accept paying £12 for 1-year LFS license (£12 a year or £1 a month)?

Closed since :
no
yes
Would you accept LFS license active for 1 year period? So you would pay 12 pounds a year every year or 1 quid a month?
why?
If it would guarantee more progress, why not. I think I pay more than that for highres skin downloads per year anyway.
Considering S1 is 12£, why pay the same amount yearly?
I believe that I would pay, but only for more tracks/vehicles.
Quote from nikopdr :Considering S1 is 12£, why pay the same amount yearly?

Master-server is stable cost. So there must be steady rate of new racers or steady flow of cash from current racers - if that would help keeping up the course of development
No, i payed 24£
and i have to have all cars and tracks
A simple poll, and yet still people thinking about progress and content

SD.
#9 - J@tko
No - it'll be like i-have no more money left, and one of the good things about LFS is that it doesn't adopt that system.
I would If it ment a little faster production or atleast a little better quality graphics whise and stuff but my parents wouldn't alow me to keep paying the 12quid $24 for me a year as they think its a waist of money. BUT ITS NOT A WAIST.
I would highly doubt we would see any more progress if we had to poay yearly. The only way this would happen is if more developers were introduced. I voted no.
Quote from SparkyDave :A simple poll, and yet still people thinking about progress and content

And? Has it been criminalized to dream of a better future for LFS? It would help if the poll stated WHAT would you be paying FOR. I wouldn't pay extra 12 pounds to get nothing back in return, for progress however, I would. Gladly.
If I had, i switch to Xbox live. Its better.
Quote from Matrixi :And? Has it been criminalized to dream of a better future for LFS? It would help if the poll stated WHAT would you be paying FOR. I wouldn't pay extra 12 pounds to get nothing back in return, for progress however, I would. Gladly.

Lets say... one stage - S1, S2, S3...
So if every S1-S2 people pay 1pound / month then that
1000 pounds / month
so one people of deverlopment can buy one ford focus / year
we need to pay for deverloping not for gaming atm i think...
What I was trying to point out in the post above is that extra money and LFS development are in no way related.

you can donate as much as you like and overpay for a licence if you wish, that won't make Scawen, Eric & Vic work any faster, will it?

SD.
@Gegry1992, cant you count? We have way more licensed people than 1000
and
@SparkyDave, indeed. Money wont make their hands work faster, so it doesnt cut. You can put the money in your ass, the same thing will happen.
Yes we have, but atm playing 700 players i think have some unactive players and who dont want play
Quote from Kristi :@Gegry1992, cant you count? We have way more licensed people than 1000
and
@SparkyDave, indeed. Money wont make their hands work faster, so it doesnt cut. You can put the money in your ass, the same thing will happen.

Thats indeed a very safe place to keep it :P Ill stick to the old cookie jar for the time being

SD.
Yes I would!

I've got some extra 14GBP on my LFS account for years now anyway....

Just in case...

edit: just to make clear: If I would pay on a regular base I'd like to receive something on a regular base!
If you have some more spare money, you could give it to me than wasting it on nothing.
Quote from SparkyDave :What I was trying to point out in the post above is that extra money and LFS development are in no way related.

you can donate as much as you like and overpay for a licence if you wish, that won't make Scawen, Eric & Vic work any faster, will it?

SD.

You will not be forced to prolongate your license it would depend on how you will perceive its progress. The thing is that without that progress the game will gradually die as new racers will not come up - but it is better to count on current racers than newcomers
I would, it's almost nothing. But i'd like some visible changes in return.
Quote from Matrixi :If it would guarantee more progress, why not.

It would delay progress from stopping but that must happen eventually. I can't see it speeding anything up though.

(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG